Caribou Gear

took the 2 little kids out this morning on a guided trip

Delw

One of the best days ever on the water.

we show up meet with Justin fom the hook up and launch the boat, head to a few spots and there are bed fish everywere.
Justin and Claudia hook up immediatly. so she is tickled big time. she looses it catchs it again.

then Anthony gets one. so were in a really good spot with lots of bedded fish for 30-45 mins and I get a call, its larry, then my wife so I throw the phone down and ignore it. happens to ring again and I am by it an look at the screen, its my oldest daughter danielle.
I am thinking oh shot something happend cause she is at work. WRONG she is sitting at the hook-up store, seems she read that we were going out and work was slow so she took half a day off work to come out and FISH. Thats was really cool. so we head in to pick her up and then stat fishing again.

Dani is now helping Anthony on the back of the boat, Justin and claudia are working a fish and I am spotting. Dani gets one then another and looses one or 2 in the process.
Anthony told dani to goto the front of the boat and me to come help him cause dani was hogging the fish. :Iconrotfl :Iconrotfl

we catch a few more run to another spot finally get some calm water see some not locked on little tough for those.

The Kids had a Riot, Dani Showing up made it really cool for the kids and a big surprise to me and them as well.
I had all three kids with me fishing that was just the coolest thing in the world especially my oldest daughter just dropping by the lake. Seems she was reading bass zone and saw a post about it.

Justin is very good with kids, highly reccomended.

most of the fish were 1-1.5lbs. we saw some in the 2lb range and one on the way to the truck over 4.

I am definately going to do it again with them before we do the trip in san diago even if I have my boat running, its pretty nice to go out with your family and relax and have another adult helping your kids fish not to mention it was awsum to watch them catch fish.
today was even better cause of my older daughter comeing out and no one knowing about it....

Claudia wants a bikini now, seems she saw some ladies in bikini's at the boat ramp. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_1587a.jpg
    IMG_1587a.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1588a.jpg
    IMG_1588a.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1589a.jpg
    IMG_1589a.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1590a.jpg
    IMG_1590a.jpg
    214.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1591a.jpg
    IMG_1591a.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 109
yeah he is 15 years old weighs a ton some facial hair arm hair and leg hair and he is 3 feet tall LOL

Sounds like a great trip. Nothing like having a great time with the kids in the outdoors. :):):)

I saw that pic of Anthony and thought "holy shit, Anthony has got a mustache going". Del your getting old. Note to self: Go to Pleasant, call Del to be picked up at the ramp after fish have been located.LOL

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back