Too many Elk and deer in Colorado

Thanks for your concern about how liberal Colorado has become. You better stay in conservative...*checks notes*...Oregon!
Thanks for your concern about how liberal Colorado has become. You better stay in conservative...*checks notes*...Oregon!
Actually I have a house in Colorado, Idaho and Eastern Oregon. Pay taxes in all three states. Just looking out for everyone interest.

Voters approved wolf introdcution in Colorado. Not to get to polictical but its makes sense they approved late term abortion also. First in state history the entire congress, senate and gov are all democrat. Sad day
Apparently you did mean to make it a political statemen as shown by your second sentence. What does that have to do with wolf re-introduction?

West and East Oregon are two completely different cultures. Most of the state is conservative but the liberal majority population in a few western counties dictate the policy for the whole state. Not unlike other western states. I understand the OP's comment. Look what's been going on in Portland for the last four or five months while the governor and mayor do nothing.

Actually, cocaine isn't legal, it's just been decriminalized to a civil penalty.
yes, but for all practical purposes it's legal in Portland. I get the addiction is a health issue not a criminal issue, but I'm not sure this is going in the right direction.

yes, but for all practical purposes it's legal in Portland. I get the addiction is a health issue not a criminal issue, but I'm not sure this is going in the right direction.
Not arguing at all, who knows what ramifications or benefits this might have, but I have no sudden desire to head to Oregon and do coke this weekend now that its decriminalized. Maybe people who are going to do hard drugs are going to do them, criminal or not? Time will tell

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back