Tire question

So what your saying is it was flat long before I noticed it. Thought that could have been an option but I'm still going to say a crazed Montanan ice picked it cuz of my lighted nocks

yes,ive seen this before,,,ran too long at about 1 to 10 psi,,,breaking the sidewall cords,,,youll find a bunch of rubber powder on the inside.

It probably had very low pressure for days before it finally went flat and you noticed visually check your tires every time you walk up to your truck.

It probably had very low pressure for days before it finally went flat and you noticed visually check your tires every time you walk up to your truck.

I do check them regularly. Plus there are new inventions called sensors that go off when tire gets low.

The tpms do make that scenario less likely. Was the light on when you noticed? I ignore my tpms light for the rear tires when unloaded. It wants 85 psi and that's not optimal for the rear of an unloaded pickup.
In your case I would suspect it was driven on for more than 1/4 mi or a very low quality tire.

It had come on that night. But really with the blistering cold it comes and goes. It generally stays on between 25-30 psi. These tires suck to begin with I've picked up more nails and screws in the 9. Months I've owned this truck then I have in 20 years of driving. Or maybe I should stop driving under roofers ;). It's no big deal I wAs just curious hadn't ever seen this before

Rest assured it was not a Montanan with an ice pick. We have much more clever ways of getting back at you lighted nock guys than vandalism.

My guess is either a mad wife or the result of legalizing marijuana.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back