Tire question

Mudranger1

Anyone ever seen this from a tire? Or you think fowl play. 13 holes about evenly spaced. Nothing on the inside of the tire

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 507
Looks to me like someone slashed the tire numerous times. If the sidewall is going to go I cant see it going that many places. Being on the outside I cant see how that many holes can happen even if you where to hit something.

I'm saying foul play all the way.........

Maybe it was someone who doesn't like lighted nocks :D

More than likely. Left the gym the other night Driving noticed loud rough driving. Drove about 1/4 mile to find a spot to park(due to snow). And that is what if found. I've never seen but I've had limited flat tires in my day.

On a side note...not that I wanted to spend the money. Momma has ok'd the lift kit. :D

Once the tire was flat it would be hard to slash it any more on the bottom. They look ripped anyway.

I can't think of anything beyond someone slashing to do that kind of damage... driving may have ripped up the rubber making it not look like a clean blade type cut? Just a guess...

I have seen lots of tires like that. It was driven flat for too far. I bet if you take it off the rim there will be a lot of fine rubber fluff in the inside. The dark spots around the holes is a dead giveaway. I have had plenty of experience with this.
Antlerradar

Shouldn't have been gawking at that chick in the gym.......hubby let your air out.
Looks like run low/flat. Common out here on rock roads,but they don't look that clean.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back