Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Time to apply in Nevada!!

Antcap

The big game applications opened today and I'm just praying for at least one tag this year. Now it's time for the long two month wait for the results. Good luck everyone!!

There is one less Desert Bighorn tag available to Non-residents, than was advertised. Sorry guys, but it's my turn to finally hunt sheep and I can think of no better place to do it than Nevada.

I am free of the elk "blackout" period after next year, so for now, I will have to settle for another archery deer hunt. And, if there are leftover tags in some of the same archery antelope units this year, I hope to be there.

The big game applications opened today and I'm just praying for at least one tag this year. Now it's time for the long two month wait for the results. Good luck everyone!!

Just got my apps in today. Good luck this year Ant, hopefully your luck from last year continues into this next draw!

Will be waiting till later to put in this year. Going to possibly apply online the last day. Dont have much for points except sheep and goats so I am looking to get an archery deer tag and maybe a doe antelope tag.
I do know that there are some zones that have some real good draw odds for those just looking to do some hunting and have a chance at a good buck, cow elk, or doe/doe lope tag.

I've drawn something good 2 years in a row here so I'm really trying to avoid
no-whammy.png

Just got done applying. Probably a sucker for wasting my $ on the sheep tags, but there is always a tiny chance with the way they draw the tags.

Spent way too much money on the new dream tags for both sheep species and elk as well.

$377 total on my CC for elk, deer, antelope, and both sheep, plus that includes almost $150 in dream tag chances. Someone has to win.

Did mine last night, put in for sheep hunts for both specie and i agree, a long shot, but better to have a small chance then no chance of drawing a tag.

Was thinking of waiting till last minute in case New Mexico results post, but I applied last night. Got 15 points and pick lower tier units hoping for a sheep permit. HuntersTrail says odds are actually over 1% but I am skeptical of that.

Hopping in NV for the first time. I have this and Montana Big 3 left. Wife is starting to question my tag/application expenses! Luckily she will forget before February 2015 rolls around.

Anyone have suggestions when applying in NV?

I was going to do the same but I heard the whole Terk deal is delaying it to 4/30 so I went ahead and applied.

JUST IN CASE...........I did read in the regulations we can withdraw our NV apps and reapply at the last minute if need be. What is it just $15 I think app fee. I would only change my deer hunts anyway. So it may pay to watch if NM posts early. They did pull thatr 4/30 date and reinstalled the 4/23 posting date on their website. Very possible results could be posted Friday evening. They have been a week earlier than stated in the past.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fingelfinger
Back