Tide/Aggies

Like Manziel as a football player. Spoiled brat off the field.

ROLL TIDE! Really like 'Bama in this game, Saban will not be lose to this team or player again, Unfortunately, this type of quarterback historically gives 'Bama the most trouble. Worth watching and should be fun!

Tech/TCU in a few minutes on ESPN...

One of the strangest games I have watched in a while. Really bad calls. Congrats to TT, I never thought they would have won that game this year.

The Chadron St. Eagles lost a close one at Jerry world last night to West Texas A&M. Big deal for these small town kids to get to play in a big time stadium.

Boy the information about OSU that is coming out really makes me think we belong in the SEC, although there seems to be lots of misinformation as well. Any openings in the SEC for us Tom?

Texas aggies for Oklahoma Aggies. We don't have enough TV sets in Oklahoma to matter to the SEC.

Texas and OK. State have both been invited to the party. Neither accepted...................Wonder why.:rolleyes:

What are you getting at? Are you saying OSU can't compete with Missoura, Arky, and aTm?

I can see Texas but not OSU. The SEC only wants one team from each state and in Oklahoma OU is the prize.

What are you getting at? .

I'm asking,why.
Why didn't these two programs move to the SEC when they had a chance.
I can understand why Texas didn't want to........Equal revenue sharing and not being able to dictate to the Conference how it would be run where deal breakers and you can't really blame them. This is a habit that goes all the way back to the old SWC days.
The Pokes reasons for not leaving and choosing to staying under the Thumb of Texas are strange to me. You're right that OU would be the catch for the SEC but the Conference has proven that we will take the little Brother to expand the footprint,(Look at A&M).
If I was in charge over at OK State I would be hunting down a School over on the East coast and be lobbying the SEC for admittance and come out of the shadow that is Texas and OU.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back