Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

This one's for all the Moms out there.

EYJONAS!

This one is for all the moms out there in the world. It's a day early but, today is as good of time as any to kick off a Happy Mother's Day thread. Without these wonderful ladies in any of our lives we damn sure wouldn't be where we are today.

Today my bride graduated college for her second round. It was honestly one of the most incredible journeys I've ever witnessed or been a part of. The strength, determination and sheer grit of a mother is something that can't ever be matched by that of anyone. The way they are "the glue" that holds every family together is nothing short of a superhero power.

So to all the moms, grandma's, aunts, and greats. Happy Mother's Day.

IMG950029.jpg

Congrats to her! I can relate. My wife decided to get a masters degree with 3 young sons at home. She did it and created a new, successful business all by herself. Pretty amazing. I'm quite certain that if my wife cared about hunting the way I do, she'd beat me up every hill, out-shoot me by a considerable margin and we'd need to build an addition to house all the antlers...

Happy mother's day, all!

The strength, determination and sheer grit of a mother is something that can't ever be matched by that of anyone. The way they are "the glue" that holds every family together is nothing short of a superhero power
You can say that again. Big congrats to your family Jonas.

I would also like to congratulate your wife

Her "journey" will also be an inspiration to your children. now and for years to come.

And, thank you ! Believe me, her "journey" would have been a lot harder and possibly not even able to complete, without a loving and supportive husband.

Beautiful family

Great post and good looking fam there @EYJONAS! I will def be on the phone to my mom in the morning and we are going to swing by and spend a few days with her on the way to Mexico!

Will be taking my Mrs out to a well deserved Sunday brunch as well. She’s the step to my three daughters and you’d never know it, they call her their “bonus mom”.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back