Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

This one's for all the Moms out there.

Congrats to your wife buddy. Beautiful family.

Mother’s Day is always a bittersweet day. Even more so this year. A long time friend (since we were kids) lost her mom recently. We attended the service today.

My wife and I took the long way home through the mountains, it was a great day to drive and chat.

This one is for all the moms out there in the world. It's a day early but, today is as good of time as any to kick off a Happy Mother's Day thread. Without these wonderful ladies in any of our lives we damn sure wouldn't be where we are today.

Today my bride graduated college for her second round. It was honestly one of the most incredible journeys I've ever witnessed or been a part of. The strength, determination and sheer grit of a mother is something that can't ever be matched by that of anyone. The way they are "the glue" that holds every family together is nothing short of a superhero power.

So to all the moms, grandma's, aunts, and greats. Happy Mother's Day.

View attachment 221870

How cool is that ! Congratulations first to your wife and then, as has been mentioned, to you for your support. And I bet your daughter also helped take care of your son at times, so her mother could study.

Just a little something funny. When I went off to college my grandfather told me "have fun", my grandmother told me when a boy says "trust me"--dont !

Motherhood and Apple Pie ! Thank you Mom and Grandmother

Happy Mothers Day

Let’s resurrect this one for Mothers Day. Happy Mother Day to all the moms out there.

Among other things my mom taught us how to fish for native trout and taught us how to catch bass in the stumps in Canada.

I think my favorite thing she taught us though is the value of hard work. My mom is the hardest worker of anyone I know anywhere.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back