This

• Thread starter Deleted member 28227
  • Start date
I bought a 1970's house in May that needs a bit of work so I feel your pain. So much to do and so hard to stay focused on any one particular task. Home Depot has become a 2nd home and everyone who's come over to see it keeps telling me how much work I have ahead of me. Hoping all the hard work pays off in the end. Good luck with your remodel.

I bought a 1970's house in May that needs a bit of work so I feel your pain. So much to do and so hard to stay focused on any one particular task. Home Depot has become a 2nd home and everyone who's come over to see it keeps telling me how much work I have ahead of me. Hoping all the hard work pays off in the end. Good luck with your remodel.
New homes, 5, 10, 15 year old homes have maintenance as well, different kind, but all the same. Don't let it get to you.

I imagine victories seem pretty hollow now that everyone hates him.

Probably sits on his big couch in front of his shirts alone mean tweeting… but yeah he finished first
Do you really think he views those victories as hollow? I mean no one who follows cycling thinks he wasn't still the best cyclist in those races. And if you can believe anything to see or read online, he appears to be living a pretty good life.

Biggest jerk ever? IDK, but probably right up there with Caesar.

Do you really think he views those victories as hollow? I mean no one who follows cycling thinks he wasn't still the best cyclist in those races. And if you can believe anything to see or read online, he appears to be living a pretty good life.

Biggest jerk ever? IDK, but probably right up there with Caesar.

yeah i think lance still rightly knows he was the best there was at the time, cause he was.

the second place guy was doped up, and the third place guy, and the fourth place guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy, and the next guy. i could copy and paste those words for much longer than that and it would remain true.

lance destroyed peoples lives unlike anyone else in his process of cheating and trying to avoid being caught. that was what ultimately brought him crashing down so hard IMO.

lance destroyed peoples lives unlike anyone else in his process of cheating and trying to avoid being caught. that was what ultimately brought him crashing down so hard IMO.

Genuinely don't know this part, link or summary, what'd he do?

Genuinely don't know this part, link or summary, what'd he do?

there are some good documentaries.

the back stabbing, throwing people under the bus, legal decimation for those that tried to tell the truth, career and reputation ending things for people. i also have a suspicion floyd landis got caught because lance had some leverage over people that could "catch" him. floyd turned on lance, went and won the yellow jersey and was stripped of his title faster than he could say "peloton"

when you listen to lance talk openly in some of these and listen to some of the very deeply angry things he still has to say about people combined with the evidence of his flagrant disregard for anyone and everyone around him, he's borderline a sociopath IMO. he's clearly a pathological liar and his aptitude for it is remarkable. his ability to sow destruction every he went puts him in the category of "dangerous people" if you ask me.

hell of a cyclist though.

when you watch the documentaries and listen to the many different riders talk openly about what was going on it's pretty wild.

watch "Stop at Nothing" and "Lance"

Last edited:
there are some good documentaries.

the back stabbing, throwing people under the bus, litigious decimation for those that tried to tell the truth, career and reputation ending things for people. i also have a suspicion floyd landis got caught because lance had some leverage over people that could "catch" him. floyd turned on lance, went and won the yellow jersey and was stripped of his title faster than he could say "peloton"

when you listen to lance talk openly in some of these and listen to some of the very deeply angry things he still has to say about people, and his flagrant disregard for anyone and everyone around him, he's borderline a sociopath IMO.

when you watch the documentaries and listen to the many different riders talk openly about what was going on it's pretty wild.

watch "Stop at Nothing" and "Lance"
Damn you, last thing I needed was more late night documentaries.

It's professional sports, more specifically entertainment. I don't care if a ballerina, quarterback, catcher or goalie is doping, I'm here to see already genetic freaks perform at levels I can't, let em dope, smoke and Duke it out to the best of their financial abilities damn it.

Gimme a 6'5" 300# nose tackle running a 4.2 40 and a qb who deflates balls and has more diamonds than de beers. let me see the best of the best entertain me.

Damn you, last thing I needed was more late night documentaries.

It's professional sports, more specifically entertainment. I don't care if a ballerina, quarterback, catcher or goalie is doping, I'm here to see already genetic freaks perform at levels I can't, let em dope, smoke and Duke it out to the best of their financial abilities damn it.

Gimme a 6'5" 300# nose tackle running a 4.2 40 and a qb who deflates balls and has more diamonds than de beers. let me see the best of the best entertain me.

speaking my language bro.

there's a part of me that says open the flood gates. we all know doping and various PEDs are rampant in basically every professional sport.

i would be negative levels of shocked to learn that phelps was juiced out the nose for all his medals. sometimes, it's like, let's just let em do their thing and let part of the art of being a professional be fine tuning your drugs and not having heart attacks at night.

i kid... but sometimes i'm not sure

speaking my language bro.

there's a part of me that says open the flood gates. we all know doping and various PEDs are rampant in basically every professional sport.

i would be negative levels of shocked to learn that phelps was juiced out the nose for all his medals. sometimes, it's like, let's just let em do their thing and let part of the art of being a professional be fine tuning your drugs and not having heart attacks at night.

i kid... but sometimes i'm not sure

Let me tell you how smoking pot got me to winning gold medals in swimming...all that crap does is make my ocd go into let's clean and organize whatever room I'm hey that's where that's been, sweet, where's the remote and batteries

Let me tell you how smoking pot got me to winning gold medals in swimming...all that crap does is make my ocd go into let's clean and organize whatever room I'm hey that's where that's been, sweet, where's the remote and batteries
I’ve never done the stuff, but I could see how it could be a ped in certain athletic endeavors.
Swimming not sure though 🤷‍♂️

Anyway…

Gotta get the furnace/AC situation sorted before hunting season.

Of course the two bids I got were wildly off… not so much the cost but what we actually need. One guy said a 2ton the other a 3, the disagreed about how big the current unit is, the size of the current furnace even the number of current supply and returns we have in the house which seems crazy to me.

I dk I guess I either get a third opinion or just go with whoever can get the work done first.

Anyway…

Of course the two bids I got were wildly off… not so much the cost but what we actually need. One guy said a 2ton the other a 3, the disagreed about how big the current unit is, the size of the furnace even the number of supply and returns we have in the house which seems crazy to me.

I dk I guess I either get a third opinion or just go with whoever can get the work done first.
1 story-2 story-finished basement? Zoned? Seers and such?

I would advise to a point not to use whoever can get there first, that's not always worth it. Go with who's right.

Unless the get there is "we can be there in 3 weeks and we can get there in 4 weeks", the. Go with the more competent and qualified

Anyway…

Of course the two bids I got were wildly off… not so much the cost but what we actually need. One guy said a 2ton the other a 3, the disagreed about how big the current unit is, the size of the current furnace even the number of current supply and returns we have in the house which seems crazy to me.

they're probably both wrong so they can claim a change order later.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back