This is your property classification and appraisal notice

Lots of out of state money being pumped into other state elections for candidates and ballot initiatives.
If residents of Montana, or any other state, are dumb enough to allow those things to happen, I have even less sympathy.

Shut up and pay your taxes, sucker.

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
My mortgage increased almost $200 a month this year due to tax increases here in WY!

Hey: "While everybody else is financially raping our citizens, let's join in and make them even poorer!"
You could move to Montana and have State income tax on top of higher taxes.

In what universe has voting for Democrats led to lower taxes?
The same one that voting for Republicans does, near as I can tell. How is voting in that super majority working out? Good luck getting your taxes lowered.

There is one difference, that being Democrats aren't scared chitless to tax a business or the wealthy.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I don't mind paying taxes. It costs money to run a country, state, county, and city.

Last edited:
In what universe has voting for Democrats led to lower taxes?
I was joking. There are a few things that really annoy me. Nonresidents that get on here and chirp that all of our problems can be fixed with how we vote, is one of them. And mule deer management. 😂

What’s the justification for the appeals? Property values have in fact skyrocketed in some of these areas per the mls listings. I would file an appeal. Our house an hour from Bozeman went up 50% but what would be my justification for an appeal?
My apt in Denver doubled in 2 years, I filed an appeal basically got a response that was “have you looked at Zillow lately”.

The same one that voting for Republicans does, near as I can tell. How is voting in that super majority working out? Good luck getting your taxes lowered.

There is one difference, that being Democrats aren't scared chitless to tax a business or the wealthy.

Oh, and for what it's worth, I don't mind paying taxes. It costs money to run a country, state, county, and city.

The small construction company I work for payed 40% of its earnings in taxes last year. That’s money that won’t go into employee pockets in the form of increased salaries.
With new property tax increases and out of pocket tuition costs for my kids’ education nearly 25% of our family income will be spent on education.

Yet, a school voucher program that would allow me to help use my property tax money to offset my kids’ education expense is anathema for Democrats.

Also, my privately schooled daughter isn’t allowed to compete in public school track and field events even though my tax dollars fund those programs. Her team drove right past the new $100 million dollar high school that sits a half mile from her school to the closest available eligible competition three hours away.

Send some more of that money you are happy to spend up our way. I’m not as happy with the status quo as you are.

Dammit! Looks like they found out I put up a house. Geez, the siding isn’t even caulked yet? Thought I might get another year. About half what it would be if I was still in my Belgrade house.

3E48BCBC-3037-46CF-9A5F-A13A42A65E04.jpeg

That’s because the D-Rats despise individuals who work hard and are successful. They embrace mediocrity and love the idea of redistributing wealth.
On the national level the top 50% of earners pay 98% of Federal Income taxes…how much more should they pay? The top 10% of earners paid 50% of Federal Income taxes, should they just foot the bill for the other 90%?

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back