Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

This is why we can't have nice things

It's one thing to use it in a verbal conversation, but here you actually have to type it out! 🤷‍♂️

I appreciate the forum, Mr Newberg, and all that are helpful on here!! That being said, I can’t wrap my head around the fact that adults can’t handle F-Bombs…….!? It takes two, and to Get into DIGITAL altercations with people and REPORT them?!? Jeeeesh quit telling on folks.. that’s what’s 4th grade…. “He called me a ‘F&*#£€ Brat’” WAAAAAH

Sometimes I open my mouth and words fall out. I think to myself "Damn that sounded like me!" My vocabulary isn't the greatest at times but using the written word I have used abbreviations for emphasis. The last thing I want is to be sent down the road or even worse have the forum cease to exist because I was that last straw. Lastly, I would never want to unintentionally post something that offended anyone.

Disagreement with “whomever”? Sure
Escalation into a full on typing argument? Comical
Having an adult have to step and send someone to their room? Embarrassing

I’m sure M&M Finn have MUCH better things to do with their lives 🙄

Before grandchildren I spoke spontaneous construction fluently....since, I admonish my own kids for cursing around theirs.
Drives me nuts to hear the crude crap I taught em...

Yup I learned to speak logger at a VERY early age. That being said, I rarely resulted to writing it out🤷🏻‍♂️

Before grandchildren I spoke spontaneous construction fluently....since, I admonish my own kids for cursing around theirs.
I’m just glad the first time my oldest said sh!t it was right after my wife slipped and said it.

Multiple generations of agriculture, hard rock mining, railroads, and construction all falling on my boys and their impressionable vocabularies. And a knuckle dragger dad to boot…

“A modicum of respectability, gentlemen” seems to be a mutually agreeable expectation we all have.

It’s the definition of “gentleman” and “respectability” that seems to be in flux at times among participants with different perspectives. 🤔😏

What's really eye opening to me, I expect course language while working in the field and used to (wrongly) believe it wasn't the same in office settings.

I was dead wrong about that...wow.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the construction talk, they're going to hear it one way or the other.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back