Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

This is why we can't have nice things

I expect course language while working in the field and used to (wrongly) believe it wasn't the same in office settings.

I was dead wrong about that...wow.
Guilty as charged. I spend four days with all of our new hires. I just tell them right up front I’ll probably offend you, and I’m sorry. If you use the same vernacular around others as you do with me you’ll likely end up in the grease. Now, let’s learn and have fun.

What's really eye opening to me, I expect course language while working in the field and used to (wrongly) believe it wasn't the same in office settings.

I was dead wrong about that...wow.

I wouldn't beat yourself up over the construction talk, they're going to hear it one way or the other.
When I used to work in an office, we had a swear jar. $1 fine for each cuss word. When it got to $100 we’d head to a bar after work and spend it. On average it was about once a month. Swear jar rules were suspended at the bar. 😆

And sometimes it is unintentional. I received push back on a post I made today involving the engraving on a rifle and this was the first time that had ever happened when someone looked at the engraving--- so, I was surprised.

But I have no desire to upset any one over the engraving on a rifle, so I deleted the content, as I also have no desire to increase Mr and Mrs Big Fin's work load, especially because of one of my posts.

Admittedly if it had been off the forum, I would have responded differently.

And sometimes it is unintentional. I received push back on a post I made today involving the engraving on a rifle and this was the first time that had ever happened when someone looked at the engraving--- so, I was surprised.

But I have no desire to upset any one over the engraving on a rifle, so I deleted the content, as I also have no desire to increase Mr and Mrs Big Fin's work load, especially because of one of my posts.

Admittedly if it had been off the forum, I would have responded differently.
Anyone who engraves swear words on a rifle deserves banning...:)

I was inside the garage the other night. My 14 year old boys and their buddy were outside. My son dropped the Fbomb. I NEVER use the Fbomb. So it surprised me. We had us a little talk. not so much a scolding, but rather a discussion. Wonder if it worked.

Speaking of reasons to swear...

Did Tom the Terrific get banned or is he back in the loony bin/jail?

I miss him.

I was inside the garage the other night. My 14 year old boys and their buddy were outside. My son dropped the Fbomb. I NEVER use the Fbomb. So it surprised me. We had us a little talk. not so much a scolding, but rather a discussion. Wonder if it worked.
Nope ! LOL

My 8 year-old grandson got tossed one day this week from Catholic school for swearing. He apparently told his teacher Papa says that word. When my daughter told me my mouth dropped open: "Whaaaaat?! Listen to yourself Facebook Mouth Mama. You're not gonna put this on ME! I don't think so!" Anyway, message received all around Lima Charlie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back