The TV Show

I thought you guys would throw lead at that bull elk while he was on the run.
Can you get in trouble for making money off of federal lands??

Good thing you can't get in trouble for being a dumfuk because you'd be serving a life sentence. The program hasn't aired and you're already judging it. It's different than others because it's 100% doing it themselves. Admit it, you're a limp-wristed tool that wants to bed down with Guy Eastman.

Blue job, go to your local game farm. Better yet get together with Tom down in Texas and go hunt a high fence for a whatcha-ma-call-it. How about Hunting With The Judge? You like that one. A bunch of livestock hunts. Boring. I would rather see the hunter not get anything than BS the viewer.

You guys are telling me that when the hunter doesn't shoot anything you dont go "cmon no kill shot"?? BS

Good thing you can't get in trouble for being a dumfuk because you'd be serving a life sentence. The program hasn't aired and you're already judging it. It's different than others because it's 100% doing it themselves. Admit it, you're a limp-wristed tool that wants to bed down with Guy Eastman.

Does everybody have interest in this show??

I love the ring leader of the peanut gallery shows up and puts his $.02 in.
How long did it take to come up with that comeback?

You are the fag that claims that your family owns some ranch and you are all about public land, your family must love you coming down to hunt. Your family must love the fact that you bash ranchers, private ground, hell your ranch probably has an outfitter and that is why you bitch so much.

Point is you all can't tell me that you wouldn't want to see a booner or a P&Y class animal hunted and harvested by anybody. Would you want to see a doe taken??

You guys are telling me that when the hunter doesn't shoot anything you dont go "cmon no kill shot"?? BS

I suspect there will be plenty of kill shots filmed. Just last night they whacked a large black bear in an area they never hunted before on public land - not on a private ranch waiting for some bears to come into a pile of dead cattle.

Call it what you want, i'd rather clip my toenails than watch some of the annoying crap that's on TV these days. Especially the douchebags that dance around the fact they are hunting in essentially game farm conditions while on exclusive high dollar ranch hunts, or when they are on public land, every other comment that they make is about how "here were are on public land where things are so tough" meanwhile the footage is so crappy it makes you want a dramamine.

I hunt a LOT and understand people well enough. I recognize complete BS when I see it, read it, or hear it out of hunter's mouths. From what I know about it, this program is gonna be different, no hidden details. The people behind it are honest, legit, good-hearted and altruistic in their way of doing business. Although it'll have challenges, I think it's a great concept and hopefully it will succeed and make a profit as well. I've known and hunted with several of the people involved so I think I've clue. I also know a few of the dumfuks that want to talk sh1t about it, mostly because they aren't involved and it ridicules the way they have to operate to have any chance of success. The truth hurts and crybabies like to cry.

Of course, some folks won't be able to tell the difference- guys, guns, bows, dead animals - it's all the same. It's the price you pay for being a dumfuk.

You are the fag that claims that your family owns some ranch and you are all about public land, your family must love you coming down to hunt. Your family must love the fact that you bash ranchers, private ground, hell your ranch probably has an outfitter and that is why you bitch so much.

My parents own a small ranch. I hunt there sometimes, have taken B&C animals there, it's in Block Management. I don't bash ranchers unless they are complete dumfuks. I hunt private land occasionally, and don't have any reason to "bash" it. You are the one bitching.

Why don't you just come over to my house and talk about it in person? At least that way you can get your facts straight. I'm in book and even a complete moron like yourself could figure out how to track me down. I won't be happy if you wake my kids up.

Pull your tongue out of their ass

Just because you sit on this site and make comments to people about hunting does not make you a skilled hunter.

I hope this show makes it, I am saying I would like to watch it. But how long can this go. There are only so many hunts you can do in a season, to make a yearly show.

Greenie go back to the R bar and tell all of college girls how great of a hunter you are and see if you can get your dick sucked.

My parents own a small ranch. I hunt there sometimes, have taken B&C animals there, it's in Block Management. I don't bash ranchers unless they are complete dumfuks. I hunt private land occasionally, and don't have any reason to "bash" it. You are the one bitching.

Why don't you just come over to my house and talk about it in person? At least that way you can get your facts straight. I'm in book and even a complete moron like yourself could figure out how to track me down. I won't be happy if you wake my kids up.

Kurt Rued.

Finally, You couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Did I get under your skin, I bet you wouldn't be happy if I woke your woman up either:)

I have a feeling that this will work itself out when you least expect it.

Just because you sit on this site and make comments to people about hunting does not make you a skilled hunter.
you mean like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
I hope this show makes it, I am saying I would like to watch it. But how long can this go. There are only so many hunts you can do in a season, to make a yearly show.
You've been reading too much Guy Eastman blogs.
Greenie go back to the R bar and tell all of college girls how great of a hunter you are and see if you can get your dick sucked.
Class act.

Finally, You couldnt fight your way out of a wet paper bag.

Did I get under your skin, I bet you wouldn't be happy if I woke your woman up either:)

I have a feeling that this will work itself out when you least expect it.

I know. I'm a lover not a fighter. You didn't get under my skin. I hope it works itself out.. for your sake. Brain transplants will soon be a reality. It's science.

Good luck Randy. This looks like something I would watch for sure. I rarely watch hunting on TV. 99% of the shows are based on hunts that the vast majority of hunters would never get to go on, or if they do its would be a once in a life time type hunt. Most of us can't relate or care. As much as I hate to admitt it, I like the Tred Barta show because he doesnt' sugar coat anything or take the easy way out of getting something done. He's a tool, but at least he's honest.

I looked into doing something exactly like this about 5 years ago, what little reserch I did I found out exactly what you did... it would be a tough sell. Not enough money shots, pussy production crews, etc.

Big Fin,

It looks great to me, I love the concept and have been wondering for a while why someone didn't make a show like that. I'd like to watch it, but I don't get the outdoor channel. (I actually don't get TV at all, though I'm considering picking up an antenna, no joke)

Will the episodes be availible in their entirety online or any other way?

Thanks,
Carl

Looks great and can't wait to see the shows Randy. Hope in years to come they are talking about the pioneer of how-real-people-hunt t.v. shows and how it was the best and first of many to come.

Keep up the good work and best of luck in this endeavor, it is long overdue.

Can you recommend a starter camera? Its awesome, what an effort! I wish you more success with it. I, like others, stopped watching a lot of shows because they are not real relevant for me.

I, like others, stopped watching a lot of shows because they are not real relevant for me.

I see that Keith Warren has a new show. ;)

In all seriousness, although I don't agree with the type of "hunting" Warren does, he does give a LOT back to the community.

Keith Warren does all types of hunting, so, everyone who hunts must agree with at least one of those types. www.keithwarren.net has a link for his shows. My two most expensive hunts have been an over the counter Idaho public hunt that I drove too and a "diy" with a friend Alaska hunt/canoe/fishing trip. They call it diy, but the plane rides to get there sure were not diy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
I, like others, stopped watching a lot of shows because they are not real relevant for me.

???????????????

Tom, I love ya, but this is the funniest thing I've read all day. (smalls)

....could be Tom meant he doesn't, for instance, consider bear rug steak as a delicacy.;)

Keith Warren does all types of hunting, so, everyone who hunts must agree with at least one of those types. www.keithwarren.net has a link for his shows. My two most expensive hunts have been an over the counter Idaho public hunt that I drove too and a "diy" with a friend Alaska hunt/canoe/fishing trip. They call it diy, but the plane rides to get there sure were not diy.

Ok, I went to the link and I have to admit that it is not all high fence. Of the ten hunts listed, one is a look back at past caribou hunts in Quebec, and the other is a trip to South Africa. The rest are high fence whitetail hunts, except for on high fence elk hunt. Sorry, this just doesn't look like hunting to me: http://www.waldvogelwhitetails.com/

I don't need to know the pedigree of the deer before I shoot it.

Before you say anything, I looked a little closer at that webpage and it's not a hunting facility, just a breeding facility.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back