Caribou Gear

The TV Show

That looks totally awesome! About time the REAL way to hunt has its spot on the air. Your onto a big hit Randy. Congrats and keep up the good work. When is the drawing for us Hunttalkers to win a hunt segment?;):D:D

Woohoo! About time a real hunting show hits the waves.

I bet a few people on here has some good video of public land DIY hunts.

HOLY COW!! That looks great! I definitely have the feeling that it will be a HUGE success! Great concept and great excecution.

It really seemed different to me. Keep going with the regular type hunting theme and you can't go wrong. I'd like to see some good film of a complete backpack hunting hunt in remote area's. Good job.

It will be the first outdoor hunting show that I make a point to watch every episode. Currently, nothing really interests me, other than something to ridicule. I think it's going to be a big success. Hopefully the sponsors will realize that the mainstay of their existance is looking for this specific program when it comes to hunting. I hope they are skinning a Montana black bear by headlamp, with the cameras rolling as I type this.

Awesome concept and a very gutsy business venture. Good on you! I will want to get CDs of the episodes if possible, as I am not the type to record or watch mutch TV. I hope that will be an option.

I recognize at least one of your hunting partners, and he is a STUD elk hunter, and really great guy.

I look forward to getting the schedule and seeing a whole show!

Matt

Sweet! We can all sympathize with 10 other hunters in orange around us on opening morning! Man you would think an outfitt like Hunt'n Fool would jump at the chance to advertise on a show like this with the Apply,Apply, Apply montra.

Man you would think an outfitt like Hunt'n Fool would jump at the chance to advertise on a show like this with the Apply,Apply, Apply montra.
Except for all the guided hunts they sell. They want you to apply, apply, apply, then pay, pay, pay the guide IMO...

I thought you guys would throw lead at that bull elk while he was on the run.
Can you get in trouble for making money off of federal lands??

Oh look...an idiot decided to post.

Well I guess you missed me, You all bash everyone new on this site and you expect to hear honest feed back on a tv show that is similar to one that i see everyday on the outdoor channel.

Buzz you are a fag, think of something good to say. kiss some more ass while you are at it.

I think big fins tv show is funny because you all bash the shit out of every show on the outdoor channel and now that you think you guys know someone who will be on there, well then it is okay. This is a clicky site and I think that the peanut gallery wont give you honest feedback.

What I like is being able to see huge antlers and animals that you wouldnt normally see on an averag hunt. This is an average tv show in HD, wow.

Since there wasnt anyone else that says this show is the same as 70% of the shows on Outdoor channel I will say it then

What I like is being able to see huge antlers and animals that you wouldnt normally see on an averag hunt. This is an average tv show in HD, wow.

Blue job, go to your local game farm. Better yet get together with Tom down in Texas and go hunt a high fence for a whatcha-ma-call-it. How about Hunting With The Judge? You like that one. A bunch of livestock hunts. Boring. I would rather see the hunter not get anything than BS the viewer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back