Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

The shootings just won't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will pray for you. I’m simply trying to share knowledge and not judge. As Jesus said in Mathews 7, I the am the last guy to judge anyone.

Don't waste your time, I don't want or need a prayer from you. By thinking you need to pray for me, you are forming a judgement, of sorts.

I don't generally confront anyone about their faith, but when it's shoved in my face, I make an exception.

People are less inclined to cause chaos when they are living a fruitful life. There are many people from my generation in fact that something has gone so terribly wrong.

I dont know if this is gonna ever stop at this point. Unless we change, I dont see this getting better. I dont believe any laws will fix the ever growing problem of mental illness.

If you dont think mental illness plays a massive part in motivating these individuals to commit such atrocities. I would love to hear examples.

I think our war in Afghanistan is a good example of what extreme mental illness and broken homes creates. Monsters.

I love the idea that christianity, of all religions, will "save" humanity. The same religion that led to the deaths of 1.2 million crusaders and their victims, a whopping 5% of the worlds population (at the time)! Vs COVID, which somehow, with the ability to impact every country on the planet, has only been able to take out 6.3 mill and a pathetic 0.08% of the current population.

I love the idea that christianity, of all religions, will "save" humanity. The same religion that led to the deaths of 1.2 million crusaders and their victims, a whopping 5% of the worlds population (at the time)! Vs COVID, which somehow, with the ability to impact every country on the planet, has only been able to take out 6.3 mill and a pathetic 0.08% of the current population.
Did I get all the buttons?

judgmental christians?

every asshole on this f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ planet is judgmental. and everyone on this f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ planet is an asshole. some people are just christians.

it's just more culturally "cool" to hate on the christians.

1460997788-1-toilet-draining.gif

Also, we lead the world in percentage of population incarcerated. We have to feed the beast. Violent offenses by youth fell and seemed to line-up with transition from leaded fuel sales. However, this also lined up with Roe v Wade. I guess we will sort out this mystery about 2037.
We’re gonna need way more prison space by about then, for this upcoming unwanted fetus problem.

In before the lock.. 🙂

judgmental christians?

every asshole on this f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ planet is judgmental. and everyone on this f̶o̶r̶u̶m̶ planet is an asshole. some people are just christians.

it's just more culturally "cool" to hate on the christians.

So you are saying it's a two way street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back