The shootings just won't stop

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll all know the truth someday unfortunately by then you all will probably be burning in hell next to the shooters sharing a drink they call loneliness.

Wouldn’t it be better if people knew that before they were burning in hell?

That’s kind of the whole point of church and faith in general (mine anyway). Not sure how dunking on people on a hunting forum helps them figure that out for themselves, which is really the ultimate goal is it not?

That’s my final word on this one, probably not appropriate for HT and do not want to be disrespectful to Randy and the crew.

It’s always the people have never possessed a passport who say this. We have arguably less rights. We pay arguably more taxes and there is no question we revive less value from what they take. Mercia!
If you had read my other posts, I have a passport w multiple stamps
N my wife and I don’t go on “tours” when we are in Europe; we rent a car and go wherever the road takes us, in which we have made many friends from many different countries, with different ideas and beliefs. So I don’t come to my opinion completely blind or one sided. And I can be open and accepting to other ways I don’t see eye to eye with…try it

I thought at about the age of 15 or so we quit making fun people for their faith. I guess some people never grow up. You'll all know the truth someday unfortunately by then you all will probably be burning in hell next to the shooters sharing a drink they call loneliness.
Doubtful...I'll be so busy shaking my friends hands we won't have time to burn.
Exactly right. I'm not dunking on them I was just stating facts like buzz. That someday it might be to late. 🤷
Get off the cross, we need the wood.

My prayer list is growing. This is a dangerous road we’re going down. I have to attempt to save some of you, do not throw around blasphemous words, as they cannot be picked back up. Fathom this, after a million years in hell, you will be no closer to the end.

Repent now, humble yourselves and pickup a bible. Please read on the other six days of the week.

Jesus loves all of you and despite what men have told you, he wants you in heaven with him. Don’t take my word for it, read the New Testament and see for yourself!

Most know John 3:16 but don’t know John 3:17;

“16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him”

I thought at about the age of 15 or so we quit making fun people for their faith. I guess some people never grow up. You'll all know the truth someday unfortunately by then you all will probably be burning in hell next to the shooters sharing a drink they call loneliness.
I have no problem with people of faith, or their faith in general. If I did I wouldn’t have spent the amount of time that I have living with a couple catholic nuns in a third world country working for free. They had no problem with me being a non Christian. They never once told me I was going to burn in hell. They never once told me that their path to god was the only way.

You know what turned me away from the faith I was raised in? Judgmental Christians.

I made the comment I did because there were many posters quoting the Bible inferring that a return to Christianity was the only cure to what ails our society and country; a country founded on the basis of separation of church and state. So I’m wondering which god, or God, are we supposed to pray to? If your suggesting the god of Sr. Jackie and Sr. Issa, you wouldn’t be judging some dude from the internets to eternal damnation.

Man, this thread has sure drifted over the edge. Getting kinda deep ... and I don't mean in a philosophical way. Where did I put the paper plates and lighter?

Man, this thread has sure drifted over the edge. Getting kinda deep ... and I don't mean in a philosophical way. Where did I put the paper plates and lighter?
Yeah I skipped to page 12. Holy crap!! Back to the pref point threads and guessing when the market will bottom for me and my simple mind.

I have no problem with people of faith, or their faith in general. If I did I wouldn’t have spent the amount of time that I have living with a couple catholic nuns in a third world country working for free. They had no problem with me being a non Christian. They never once told me I was going to burn in hell. They never once told me that their path to god was the only way.

You know what turned me away from the faith I was raised in? Judgmental Christians.

I made the comment I did because there were many posters quoting the Bible inferring that a return to Christianity was the only cure to what ails our society and country; a country founded on the basis of separation of church and state. So I’m wondering which god, or God, are we supposed to pray to? If your suggesting the god of Sr. Jackie and Sr. Issa, you wouldn’t be judging some dude from the internets to eternal damnation.
I’m going to ask you this to invoke curiosity and not aggression;

How did you get her?

What’s your purpose here?

How are you going to leave?

I’m truly sorry for Christians polarizing your faith. After all, that’s what humans do, it’s human nature to bend things to one’s benefit. The Bible is full of God’s love letters to mankind. That’s why you should get your info straight from the source!

I understand resentment and confusion towards religion. I challenge you to read the New Testament for a month. It can be simply a page a day. By the end of that month, not only will you begin to understand the answers to those questions but you’ll forgive the human nature of those judgemental Christians.

Don’t let snickering kids prevent you from getting in the pool.

If you’d like to message me, I’d be glad to discuss theology with you.

Why are they buying guns? Marketing.

Seems like maybe we need to Depublicize, Deglority, Demonetize "black guns".

You think this is BS, spend 20min on instagram.

How are we not putting 2 and 2 together

Not trying to be a smart Aleck, but are you saying we ban rap music?

It can be simply a page a day. By the end of that month, not only will you begin to understand the answers to those questions but you’ll forgive the human nature of those judgemental Christians.

Nah, I read it plenty growing up. Judgemental Christians is redundant. That is what they do best. You did it earlier with your million year sentence to hell, being only a start.

If people were less likely to kick someone while they are down and offer them a hand up it would be a totally different world that we live in.
Go offer service to those in need. Talk to your neighbors. Give a smile. Say hello to people you don't know.
If we do the small and simple things, the big things will take care for themselves.

Nah, I read it plenty growing up. Judgemental Christians is redundant. That is what they do best. You did it earlier with your million year sentence to hell, being only a start.
I will pray for you. I’m simply trying to share knowledge and not judge. As Jesus said in Mathews 7, I the am the last guy to judge anyone.

No rotting in Prison!!! Tired of paying for scum criminals! Fair trial, one appeal and once the due process is over... to the chair/needle or firing squad. I'm not a bible thump-er, but I believe in God and religion may not be for everyone, but it sets a societies moral and ethical compass and we (USA) have turned our backs on religion. Our society is ill and not one more law will fix it! We have to root out evil and kill it! Make it VERY unpleasant to be on the wrong side of the societal norms! Hell. I'm for televising the executions on prime time!

Have you ever witnessed someone being executed? I'm guessing no, otherwise you would know how stupid televised executions are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back