Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Rude Buck

Don't you guys think that maybe you're being a little hard on that poor guy? I mean that was a pretty bad bobo he had. Just the other day my three-year-old granddaughter fell and skinned her knee and there was a lot less blood than that and she just totally lost it. I'm sure if she could have, she would have called in for an airlift to get her to the hospital before it was too late. Luckily, I had a magic band aid to fix the bobo with but that poor fool on the mountain didn't have a magic band aid so of course he had to call for help. I just don't know why daddy didn't bring a band aid. That's just kind of standard daddy gear.

I believe that dude got airlifted out because he got scared and went chicken. I have witnessed someone disproportionately panic about something very manageable if they were to just calm down, but instead they folded like a cheap tent. The difference between that situation and his, was he had no one to tell him to snap out of it and quit being a @#$%.

What he did have was the ability to cry uncle with the press of a button. It's kind of interesting. 30 years ago, he probably just would have had an unpleasant walk out. In modern times, he had SAR come and get him.
Serious question, did the dude have to at least foot the bill? I hope so

Insect repellent. On top of a ridge with the wind blowing. Bullshit.
What a pussy.

Reactions: Hem
Art’s Taco Stand and Shed Antler Show. $5 per taco and $15 to see what you could be hunting if FWP had responsible mule deer management.

Probably make a bunch of money!😄
I just had this vision of an arena full of sheds, surrounded by plexy glass, with a large grapple hooked up to an outside toggle. $5 a shot.
But yeah, its Montana and the sheds are mostly a joke....except Antlerradar has a sizeable collection to profit from.
Might need a snake house to lure them off the oil though.

I just had this vision of an arena full of sheds, surrounded by plexy glass, with a large grapple hooked up to an outside toggle. $5 a shot.
But yeah, its Montana and the sheds are mostly a joke....except Antlerradar has a sizeable collection to profit from.
Might need a snake house to lure them off the oil though.
I've seen his collection. I'd have paid 5$ for the tour. The only bad part was hopping up a set of farmhouse stairs with a broken leg to get the tour but it was worth it. I also would have paid 5$ for a taco or beer on the roadside stand.

I think @antlerradar has enough quality sheds that the $15 would be a bargain.

Maybe we should require all Montana deer hunters to walk through and see his shed collection so they can see what could be possible before they can buy a deer tag. Make FWP pay him $5 per head and chalk up the cost to educating Montana hunters.

I bet that would change hunters expectations and how they view what FWP describes as “opportunity.”

Round it up to $20 for the tour. $30 for a shot with the toggle/grapple....which might have some loose parts.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back