Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The Outdoor Media World According to Fin

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Some days I am too tired for long conversations. Some days I am too distracted. And some days, all is right with the world and I have the time and interest for long discussions of "The World According to Fin." This interview with Hunting Insider was one of those days.

Kevin at Hunting Insider is a good dude. He often sees me at shows and is so kind and respectful of my time. When he asked for the interview, I was excited to give it.

None of it will be big news to the Hunt Talk crowd. Most of you have heard many of these thoughts here on Hunt Talk. But, a lot of the industry reads Kevin's stuff, so I think this will get a bit more reading by some of the supposed "industry experts." And it is pretty obvious that the industry insiders are who some of the comments are directed at. I'll let you sort out which comments those are.

Anyhow, if you are following Kevin's stuff, you know he works hard to give some good information. And if you are not following him, it might be worth the effort to get on his lists.

Thanks, Kevin. I appreciate your style, your tone, and your hard work.

Interview at this link - http://huntinginsider.com/randy-newberg-public-land-hunter/

So will all of the new content/shows be only on the youtube channel? I've noticed the tv show is re-runs lately
thx

Great interview. As for the podcasts, I have yet to make it through one that isn't face to face. The call in podcasts just don't grab my attention. Which is why I have yet to miss a Hunt Talk or Meateater podcast.

Last edited:
As the above poster said. Podcasts do not do it for me. I have listened to a few. I drive 10 minutes to work.

The videos on Facebook are awesome.

Your interview had such good information, given in an informative manner. Loved it!

Well we're not all right of center, but a majority probably are I'll admit. Anyhow I appreciate and admire what you stand for, but the one thing I really admire is your honest statement how you actually enjoy seeing others being successful in harvesting big game rather than yourself. It's refreshing to know others feel the same way I do.

You sure pound that "I'm very average at hunting" and "I'm below average at everything in life". I, for one, don't buy it for a minute. You're a damn smart dude with a damn good plan, and it shows.

Thank you Randy.The things you said and the way you said them are the best I have heard in a long time.Again I say Thank You.------jimd

Back