The Montana Deer/Elk Draw Week

I somehow not only didn't get a Big Game Combo, I didn't even get a general deer tag.... WTF I had 1 BP too.
Was it a bonus or preference point? I don't think a bonus point will help you in drawing a general tag.

Was it a bonus or preference point? I don't think a bonus point will help you in drawing a general tag.
I had 1 PP, I am a dumbass and didn't buy another one this year. Should have just bit the bullet but I figured with 1 point the Big Game Combo was near 100%.

I have 2 BP for deer and elk and put in for LE.

Reactions: LCH
I want to go crawl into a hole until 2020. I cannot believe I didn't even get a deer combo.

I want to go crawl into a hole until 2020. I cannot believe I didn't even get a deer combo.
Sorry 'bout your luck. Which did you apply for? I don't think it's possible to apply for both a big game combo and a general deer tag.

Says 3 of us got denied for a big game combo all applied separate with a pref point I find this hard to believe

"Search Hunter" results showed no love for me. That's 0-3 on elk draws this fall- good times. On a brighter note, my little eight year old knocked over his first turkey this morning, so the day isn't a total loss!!

Sorry 'bout your luck. Which did you apply for? I don't think it's possible to apply for both a big game combo and a general deer tag.
I applied for the big game combo, but then picked to retain the deer combo in the event I did not draw the LE Archery Elk permit. So I fully expected to not draw my LE elk tag but figured I would get my deer combo tag.

Hunter Search Option - shows me drawing a Non-res Big Game Combo with no pref point - Hope it holds!!!

I had 1 point, partner had zero, we drew deer combos with an average of 0.5 points.

I did feel a little silly paying that much for a deer tag and not tacking on the elk portion. I wonder if this is the year a lot of guys ponied up and demand for big game combo was greater than just deer combo?

Hunter search worked for me too. No special permit but i have a general big game combo in my pocket for 19!!!!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back