The game is changing

I'm gonna set a calendar date 10 years from now to look up this thread and see how well it ages. AI is gonna go 3 ways, something terrible, something amazing, or a mix. I'm betting on a mix and feel like the upside will be fairly substantial and outweigh the negative. Either way, we can't stop what's coming, get ready for it.

With all of this, our family has a password for any phone call emergencies. It is something we implemented a couple years ago but it was the only way I could think of to thwart even some percentage of this. With my first born going to college in about a year, this will become more important to find ways to discern real from fake on the other end of the line. Evil is real and innovative and manipulative.

Not to focus on blue-team/red-team BS, but genAI is going to call into question every picture/video we see and all the audio we hear. Given how thoughtfully and carefully we have managed the dangers of the internet and social media to date, I am certain we will handle this wonderfully. I also look forward to posting pics of all the booners I didn’t shoot this year courtesy of genAI.

And here is an example.

View attachment 312463
It's obviously fake, there's not a single bucket of KFC anywhere. :whistle:

OK Folks, let's not turn this thread into an OnlyFans stream.
It was meant to show how realistic AI can be and how they can use it to make money. They said in the yahoo article that particular AI persona brings in over $11,000 per month on social media. I believe it was very far from anything offensive, ( fully clothed woman ) and I found that image on Yahoo.com, but I will delete it if it makes you uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention.

It was meant to show how realistic AI can be and how they can use it to make money. I believe it was very far from anything offensive, but I will delete it if it makes you uncomfortable. That wasn't my intention.
No need to delete, just wanted to keep us on the rails - I have seen other threads killed cuz folks get out over their skis

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back