The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does that have to do with it? Who he was years ago isn’t the same as now. Just like SNL and comedy in general….they are not the same in todays era.

Why do you think he came back this year? Being it’s an election year is just coincidence?
I'm guessing you haven't watched his comeback episode where he straight up says both candidates are unfit for the position. His message to Americans is to continue to push for whatever policies they think are right through advocacy and hard work, everyday. That's a better message for citizens of this country than any political candidate has offered in awhile.

Should start a cougar thread somewhere I’ve lost interest in this

This infamous russian honeytrap is 42 now.

"Anna Chapman, the famously sultry Russian operative who was arrested in the US with nine others for espionage in 2010, was apparently "close to seducing a sitting member of President Barack Obama's cabinet."

The reports were based on an interview that Frank Figliuzzi, the FBI's assistant director of counterintelligence, gave to the BBC in which he called the confessed spy a "honeytrap", adding: "She got close enough to disturb us.""

My wife bought me this shirt for Christmas, soon as she washed it shrunk about 2 sizes. She started wearing it around the house. Often my daughters go in our closet and borrow my wife’s clothes. Few weeks ago before school I hear my wife scolding my 14 y/o “absolutely not” “go change now”. lol. I still don’t think she has a clue what she was doing wrong.

I am going to

I didn't know people still used that word boomer.
IMG_1594.jpeg

Behind closed doors they're all on the same team. Everything has to be performative. High fives and knee slapping when the cameras turn off.

Perpetual campaigns and fund raising, family on the payroll. Contract awards and kickbacks galore. Government constantly investigating itself with lawyers just lapping from the trough.

And here we all argue about which side is actually better.

Behind closed doors they're all on the same team. Everything has to be performative. High fives and knee slapping when the cameras turn off.

Perpetual campaigns and fund raising, family on the payroll. Contract awards and kickbacks galore. Government constantly investigating itself with lawyers just lapping from the trough.

Yup not much different than WWF wrestling as a kid.

The gravey train is the uniparty's #1 priority.

pg13 description.

@TwistedSage probably end up mysteriously committing suicide soon if he keeps talking like that.
It’s best not to know the truth. Don’t tell me the answers because I don’t want to know. The truth. Just leave me alone. Signed the people that just want to be left alone.

It’s best not to know the truth. Don’t tell me the answers because I don’t want to know. The truth. Just leave me alone. Signed the people that just want to be left alone.
Sticking your head in the sand is not a good strategy when theres people controlling the sandbox.

We need to know it all. The government needs a good cleaning of traitors, the simple man song way. Alphabet agencies, politicians, lawyers, judges - no tolerance for corruption or any violations of the constitution. Same goes for the media and controlling parties of guilty major corporations.

Watch this:

The political military industrial media complex. Its getting deeper. Start digging out of the sandbox if you want to stay free. @TwistedSage said it right.

...replete with the original furniture

Sticking your head in the sand is not a good strategy when theres people controlling the sandbox.

We need to know it all. The government needs a good cleaning of traitors, the simple man song way. Alphabet agencies, politicians, lawyers, judges - no tolerance for corruption or any violations of the constitution. Same goes for the media and controlling parties of guilty major corporations.

Watch this:

The political military industrial media complex. Its getting deeper. Start digging out of the sandbox if you want to stay free. @TwistedSage said it right.
And we laugh about the KGB. The FBI is still working on the January 6th pipe bomb investigation. 3+ years investigating, and zilch. Nothing to see here, move along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back