The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all agree that J6 was not an insurrection, lots of it staged, feds involved; if not you ignore evidence. The J6 committee was obviously stacked; all the rules cast aside.

Having said that, what defeated candidate, in his right mind, invites his supporters to a rally near the capital when the votes are being cast. A narcissist who sees the world only through his own eyes and denies reality. can't imagine that folks oppose him.

So, both sides show rot, and you wonder why some reach out for folks like Kennedy and Gabbard?

And, of course, except for one misstep, Ron DeSantis. He went after Big Pharma, CDC, FDA, and Blackrock too soon. True, the mark of an honest man, but maybe not the most astute politician.

I still hope for a miracle Convention, but, having read the Bible, don't think we're due a miracle. Repentance is the key to forgiveness.

Trump; I never did anything to repent for. Really? Not cheating on your pregnant wife?
Schiff? Not Russia Russia Russia when it was all planted by Hillary?

So, why not something new; only 4 years.
Well said.

The only miracle that will happen is if the division is removed and the people of this country demand accountability and transparency….25 pages in this thread say that ain’t happening.

I'd agree with them sh*tting the bed on this, most of the R's wanted Trump out of there to begin with....it was costing them their feeding at the trough. I'm 100% in agreement that Trump makes lots of enemies but I truly think that many times it's because the status quo of govt was going to cost them their piggy money if Trump had his way. I truly believe that.

As far as shill, I have absolutely no qualms about calling out anybody on either side. Like I said earlier, almost all politicians are out for themselves and are liars. I would like to get somewhere back to some kind of balanced govt, media, justice, etc.. Everything is so one-sided right now it's throwing our country into chaos.

All politicians put themselves over the people of this country and the faster people start seeing this the quicker we can hopefully fix it.
Do you really think the Trumpists are less “piggy” at the trough? From my observations the new boss is the same as the old boss.

The only organization that day was on the govt side. That’s pretty evident.

Oh, and NOBODY has been charged with insurrection…the correct term now is riot.
Enrique Tarrio was convicted of seditious conspiracy. That's close enough to insurrection for my purposes.

If you want an example of a useful idiot, he makes a good one. He gets to do 20+ years because he believed a lie.

Enrique Tarrio was convicted of seditious conspiracy. That's close enough to insurrection for my purpose.

If you want an example of a useful idiot, he makes a good one. He gets to do 20+ years because he believed a lie.
For your purpose doesn’t really count does it?

Useful idiots like the 51 intel agents who said the dossier was real? Where was the punishment for them? Oh that’s right, they’re D’s so it doesn’t matter how much they lie.

Btw, I see you skipped my question. Do you truly believe Biden/Hunter aren’t taking money from other countries?

Obvious that some of you don't do any follow up on much to determine what you view as truth. Very few people other than those that follow one view point even knew QANON was a thing. That group were only a few people. Pretending like they were a significant movement is a bad joke.

I get it some of you only had time to watch your bad news sources. But, sometimes you have to spend some effort to find out if things that sounds ridiculous are actually true. Most aren't.

Obvious that some of you don't do any follow up on much to determine what you view as truth. Very few people other than those that follow one view point even knew QANON was a thing. That group were only a few people. Pretending like they were a significant movement is a bad joke.

I get it some of you only had time to watch your bad news sources. But, sometimes you have to spend some effort to find out if things that sounds ridiculous are actually true. Most aren't.
I know what you mean, for like my entire adolescent life my friends told me Amy Lee from evanescence was hot. I was always skeptical but never really saw a picture of her. I mean I heard the songs on the radio but just never put a face with it. About a month ago I was watching youtube and one of her live performances came on, I was like damn! She was way underrated!
My 18 and 14 y/o daughters were nearby and immediately went and told my wife I was checking out some emo chick on youtube.

Last edited:
I know what you mean, for like my entire adolescent life my friends told me Amy Lee from evanescence was hot. I was always skeptical but never really saw a picture of her. I mean I heard the songs on the radio but just never put a face with it. About a month ago I was watching youtube and one of her live performances came on, I was like damn! She was way underrated!
My 18 and 14 y/o daughters were nearby and immediately went and told my wife I just checking out some emo chick on youtube.
And that voice! Mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back