Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong he has been quoted multiple times saying he prefers Biden, but you knew that, stop gaslighting. Nice try though. Why are you always on here lying? It's odd.

Don't forget that if Soviet history taught us anything, it's that those in power are masters at propaganda -- like telling people communism was great and they had enough to eat while they had to stand in line for hours to get a loaf of bread. Current leader was a member of the KGB. He knows what he's doing. (If I never post again it means I fell out a window.)

Here's the NYT piece in late 2015 that made Joe Biden offically step aside for Hillary. Everyone knew Biden was absent of "integrity and character" back when he was VP. Washington is a cesspool.

Even Obama and his crew were leery of 'ol Joe.

Really?

All the midstream folks and bankers I have talked to didn’t think it was that big of news. It doesn’t affect the current LNG plants which are coming online in 25’ and they are all super bullish about gas prices once that happens.

Hence the contangoed gas strip.
IMG_6018.jpeg

I think the current plants in the hopper, temps in the winter, and rig count are the main drivers of pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:
All the midstream folks and bankers I have talked to didn’t think it was that big of news. It doesn’t affect the current LNG plants which are coming online in 25’ and they are all super bullish about gas prices once that happens.

Hence the contangoed gas strip.
View attachment 318767

I think the current plants in the hopper, temps in the winter, and rig count are the main drivers of pricing.
Bankers are back to lending on o&g infrastructure? Must have woke up from their ESG fantasy, and decided they need to start making money.😉

Don't forget that if Soviet history taught us anything, it's that those in power are masters at propaganda -- like telling people communism was great and they had enough to eat while they had to stand in line for hours to get a loaf of bread. Current leader was a member of the KGB. He knows what he's doing. (If I never post again it means I fell out a window.)
Have a taste tester

View attachment 318774

Hold up. Hold up. Hold up

Ima let y'all keep rattlin on about whatever this is but defenestration is the best form of murder & political assassination of all times.

Mad respect, y'all.
Like broccoli, abstinence, sobriety, and avocado toast, I will leave these "best forms" to others to perfect . . . . Leave for me a slice of pepperoni pizza, a hot woman, a stiff drink, and a thrasher of bacon in a windowless room.

Did KJP take lessons? She tells us daily the border is under control. The Soviets hardly have a corner on the gaslighting front.

KJP is a KGB plant to get Donald Trump re-elected according anonymous sources of the highest integrity.
3D Chess -- Putin has more damning evidence about Hunter Biden and has used to to force Biden to run for re-election thereby ensuring the preferred Trump wins 4 more years in the Whitehouse and pulls support for Ukraine.

It's a seamless web I tell you, a seamless web.

Avoid beautiful young women………… they are either an assassin or packing wood.

3D Chess -- Putin has more damning evidence about Hunter Biden and has used to to force Biden to run for re-election thereby ensuring the preferred Trump wins 4 more years in the Whitehouse and pulls support for Ukraine.

If you can tie this in with the Jewish space lasers causing the fires in California, I think you've solved the last level.

Kind of like us sending so much money to Ukraine so Zelensky doesn’t out Hunter for Barisma and his dad for threatening to withhold a billion unless the prosecutor is fired? Also all the money we’re sending that’s being funneled right back to our politicians?

Putin isn’t the only one playing games, so is that comedian who now “runs” a country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back