Caribou Gear Tarp

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you mean, for like my entire adolescent life my friends told me Amy Lee from evanescence was hot. I was always skeptical but never really saw a picture of her. I mean I heard the songs on the radio but just never put a face with it. About a month ago I was watching youtube and one of her live performances came on, I was like damn! She was way underrated!
My 18 and 14 y/o daughters were nearby and immediately went and told my wife I just checking out some emo chick on youtube.
Lzzy Hale.

For your purpose doesn’t really count does it?

Useful idiots like the 51 intel agents who said the dossier was real? Where was the punishment for them? Oh that’s right, they’re D’s so it doesn’t matter how much they lie.

Btw, I see you skipped my question. Do you truly believe Biden/Hunter aren’t taking money from other countries?
Should start a cougar thread somewhere I’ve lost interest in this
Green hor……… I mean William Christy should liven his thread up a bit. Anyone hear about that Haitian cannibal warlord named Barbacue?

All I have to say about Reba, is this:
  1. Have never listened to her music
  2. She met my daughter at a military event (she was a photo-journalist at the time. Army wives take any job they can get. (Double major, International Business/French, summa cum laude). Gave her a nice interview, let her take pictures of her, then said, let me take pictures of you and your friends and your warrior husband. Pretty class act AFAIAC.
If she respects the military, I'm OK with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Orth
Back