Caribou Gear Tarp

The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is they are all on the same team and you ain't on it.
Both parties have done their best to sell us all out. Regardless if it is Chamber of Commerce republicans who sold-out middle-class manufacturing to the Chinese signing praises to the alter of free trade or Democrats who bow to the alter of unfettered immigration, which will hurt the skilled tradesman. While both parties are very comfortable to send our children (but not theirs) on military actions all across the globe.
I would not confirm Trump to be a deacon in my church, but it is obvious the status quo hates and fears him above all.
It is time to upset the apple cart.
Burning it all down “worked” for the Russian, Chinese and Cambodian people, why not try it here - what is the worst that can happen?

But fortunately, Trump won’t burn anything down. He will seek his personal petty revenge and pad his pockets and move along. The biggest charlatan of them all. Bread and Circuses my friends.

Seems like lumping any detractor in with the dems or saying that there are the same basically makes means there can be no critique of him.

Seems like there is no one, or even no group of people who could say the Emperor has no clothes?
Now your confusing me... I thought it was the emperor has new clothes? Then again if we're talking politicians 🤷‍♂️

Seems like lumping any detractor in with the dems or saying that there are the same basically makes means there can be no critique of him.

Seems like there is no one, or even no group of people who could say the Emperor has no clothes?
I love the group think of “if others hate you it proves you are right” logic. But if 50% of Americans hate the job sleepy joe is doing and fear another 4 years of him does that make him right? The “logic” defies logic.

I am not completely sure what you are saying here? I have no problem criticizing Trump at all.

Burning it all down “worked” for the Russian, Chinese and Cambodian people, why not try it here - what is the worst that can happen?

But fortunately, Trump won’t burn anything down. He will seek his personal petty revenge and pad his pockets and move along. The biggest charlatan of them all. Bread and Circuses my friends.
Do not conflate upsetting the apple cart with burning it all down, that is not what I was inferring, and you know that.

Do not conflate upsetting the apple cart with burning it all down, that is not what I was inferring, and you know that.
Don’t assume you know “what I know”. But thanks for clarifying.

As discussed on other threads, sometimes my replies are broader than to just the particular poster and intend include related themes that seem to bubbling around in a similar vein. and to that point, I do think a fair number of Trumpists think “burn it down” is the goal. But apparently not you - noted.

But if 50% of Americans hate the job sleepy joe is doing and fear another 4 years of him does that make him right?
It means he's doing a shit job.
I am not completely sure what you are saying here? I have no problem criticizing Trump at all.
If Obama came out and said Biden was unfit to be President, he'd be done. (Same Clinton, Pelosi, Carter, Gore, Kerry, Chuck Schumer, Sanders, Antony Blinken, etc.)

All of the equivalent Republican's have and that some how either validates Trump, or they don't matter because they are democrats, or nothing matters in general.

Don’t assume you know “what I know”. But thanks for clarifying.

As discussed on other threads, sometimes my replies are broader than to just the particular poster and intend include related themes that seem to bubbling around in a similar vein. and to that point, I do think a fair number of Trumpists think “burn it down” is the goal. But apparently not you - noted.

I assumed that based on previous conversations on this forum that I had not come across as a Fire-Eater. ;)

It means he's doing a shit job.

If Obama came out and said Biden was unfit to be President, he'd be done. (Same Clinton, Pelosi, Carter, Gore, Kerry, Chuck Schumer, Sanders, Antony Blinken, etc.)

All of the equivalent Republican's have and that some how either validates Trump, or they don't matter because they are democrats, or nothing matters in general.
Democrats play the game much better than Republicans

Huh?

Ya'll had McCain, Romney, and Bush bumper stickers on your trucks... you saying for the last couple of decades ya'll were democrats.

*figurative ya'll

Huh?

Ya'll had McCain, Romney, and Bush bumper stickers on your trucks... you saying for the last couple of decades ya'll were democrats.

*figurative ya'll

The GOP fire many a round at the D's circled wagons but hit naught but their own feet...at least that's what I thought Handlebar meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back