The End

Have you responded to this topic?

• If you’ve sent a SINGLE moderator request regarding this topic…

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delete your user account and renew membership to either crybaby.com or NAMBLA

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The GOP fire many a round at the D's circled wagons but hit naught but their own feet...at least that's what I thought Handlebar meant.
GOP… seems like a pretty long list have become “democrats” whose left Jim Jordan and MTG?

When Trump gives Jordan a mean nickname is he gonna become a democrat as well 😂

Yeah, the problem is the primaries; a majority of both parties' voters don't want these guys again, but somehow we get them.

It's really insane when you look at the tiny fraction of the electorate that is choosing these candidates for the country. People just don't go out for the primary only about 1/7th of the registered Republicans voted in Iowa.

Which also means that the primary is when your vote counts the most.

It's really insane when you look at the tiny fraction of the electorate that is choosing these candidates for the country. People just don't go out for the primary only about 1/7th of the registered Republicans voted in Iowa.

Which also means that the primary is when your vote counts the most.
Lucky you can inconvenience people enough to get out and vote general. Let alone disturb they're evening twice in four years.

Last edited:
Keep the boss political two party system afloat and reap the rewards.

We could use couple Independent political "philanthropists" to press for a Bull Moose-like party and break the D&R party stranglehold on America. Throw a chit to of money at breaking both Liberal and Conservatives enough to place an Independent's boots on the ground. Chip enough away to appeal to America's centralist...

Hell, Trump of all Chumps pressed his way into the Presidency! And he just might be the better of the two they've placed on your slop pile to suck up. He is to me... Our broken immigration laws and enforcement alone says that none the other significant issues pressing America.

"There is nothing which I dread so much as a division of the republic into two great parties, each arranged under its leader, and concerting measures in opposition to each other. This, in my humble apprehension, is to be dreaded as the greatest political evil under our Constitution." - John Adams

1710282956363.png

He is to me... Our broken immigration laws and enforcement alone says that none the other significant issues pressing America.
All this talk of all the parties are the same, Trumps different blah blah blah and yet when there was a bill on your issue Trump had it scuttled so that he could run on the issue.

As Harley pointed out he was a democrat at the trough for decades, the idea that he’s an outsider is hilarious.

I’m gonna vote for a turd in the fall but I’m not gonna try to paint it as otherwise to temper my bilious feelings towards them.

It's no coincidence that the name of the voting machine company is dominion.

Don't worry, Dominion stated they will address the issue AFTER the 2024 elections - wish that was a joke. The 2020 election was illegitimate with this documented evidence being proven in court, by Alex Halderman.

All this talk of all the parties are the same, Trumps different blah blah blah and yet when there was a bill on your issue Trump had it scuttled so that he could run on the issue.

As Harley pointed out he was a democrat at the trough for decades, the idea that he’s an outsider is hilarious.
Tell me why Biden needs anyone’s approval for border security? He didn’t seem to need anyone’s approval to open the border….i think the count is 91 executive orders to repeal border laws done by Trump. I guess borders don’t really matter when your flying them in by plane though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back