The Duke

Doug Sayer....believe I have heard that name before on here.

"We knew it would be a gun fight"
In case the video doesn't show what a real p.o.s he is.

Since that thread they have now successfully reshaped the fish and game commission in there favor.

Could you image having that many $ in rifles, probably purchasing it just for that hunt... the $$$ in sheep hunting clothing, the other gear, hunting sheep from the truck, then missing that bad a half dozen times? Jesus shoot off the mirror next time.Haha One of those shots missed by 4 feet!
And a Governors tag!

It’s all about conservation!!! Doug and his wife have killed a pile of rams here with auction tags and were the ones pushing for the state to add extra auction tags for more species a couple years ago.

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve heard “we knew it was going to be a gunfight” to describe a hunt. Lol. I’m sure most of us who’ve hunted a long time have been along on a hunt that got a little western for one reason or another, but that was ugly. Kinda surprised it aired.

Jesus Christ! I coulda shot that thing freehand with a non scoped savage 99.

When/if I draw a limited entry sheep tag I doubt I’ll be hunting with someone who just bought one. Not that I wouldn’t buy a sheep tag, just why would you want to ruin such a special tag with that somewhat predictable experience.

At least he is an honest enough guy to allow people to see what happened before he texas heart shot it. I would't have..
If its bad for the north American model of wildlife than its good for Doug.
I can imagine the candid conversations the film crew and kryptek guys had when Doug wasn't around.
If sheep hunting is addictive we just watch a guy OD.

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve heard “we knew it was going to be a gunfight” to describe a hunt. Lol. I’m sure most of us who’ve hunted a long time have been along on a hunt that got a little western for one reason or another, but that was ugly. Kinda surprised it aired.

I was like no, if it was a gunfight the guy that drew the tag would not have handed you his f’ing gun and just shot the big bastard himself after you missed thrice. Lol.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back