The Duke

Doug Sayer....believe I have heard that name before on here.

"We knew it would be a gun fight"
In case the video doesn't show what a real p.o.s he is.

Since that thread they have now successfully reshaped the fish and game commission in there favor.

Could you image having that many $ in rifles, probably purchasing it just for that hunt... the $$$ in sheep hunting clothing, the other gear, hunting sheep from the truck, then missing that bad a half dozen times? Jesus shoot off the mirror next time.Haha One of those shots missed by 4 feet!
And a Governors tag!

It’s all about conservation!!! Doug and his wife have killed a pile of rams here with auction tags and were the ones pushing for the state to add extra auction tags for more species a couple years ago.

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve heard “we knew it was going to be a gunfight” to describe a hunt. Lol. I’m sure most of us who’ve hunted a long time have been along on a hunt that got a little western for one reason or another, but that was ugly. Kinda surprised it aired.

Jesus Christ! I coulda shot that thing freehand with a non scoped savage 99.

When/if I draw a limited entry sheep tag I doubt I’ll be hunting with someone who just bought one. Not that I wouldn’t buy a sheep tag, just why would you want to ruin such a special tag with that somewhat predictable experience.

At least he is an honest enough guy to allow people to see what happened before he texas heart shot it. I would't have..
If its bad for the north American model of wildlife than its good for Doug.
I can imagine the candid conversations the film crew and kryptek guys had when Doug wasn't around.
If sheep hunting is addictive we just watch a guy OD.

Pretty sure that’s the first time I’ve heard “we knew it was going to be a gunfight” to describe a hunt. Lol. I’m sure most of us who’ve hunted a long time have been along on a hunt that got a little western for one reason or another, but that was ugly. Kinda surprised it aired.

I was like no, if it was a gunfight the guy that drew the tag would not have handed you his f’ing gun and just shot the big bastard himself after you missed thrice. Lol.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back