Yeti GOBOX Collection

The Duke

That was like watching a Hollywood shootout, good thing the whole posse was along with multiple guns. I missed a whitetail buck 15 years ago that still haunts me to this day. I feel a little better after watching that. What a ram though

It was obvious that if he had a bigger, PALMABLE bolt handle, he would have got those shots off faster. A Husky wouldn't miss that bad even with open sights.

Could you image having that many $ in rifles, probably purchasing it just for that hunt... the $$$ in sheep hunting clothing, the other gear, hunting sheep from the truck, then missing that bad a half dozen times? Jesus shoot off the mirror next time.Haha One of those shots missed by 4 feet!

Wait so someone else shot his ram for him? Isn't party hunting illegal?
It is a confusing video, especially starting in the middle of it. At 8:42 the older hunter shoots and kills the first ram with the other guy's rifle. Next, the second hunter starts shooting at a different ram and then finishes the job off-video, you can hear that shot at about 9:43.

Last edited:
It was obvious that if he had a bigger, PALMABLE bolt handle, he would have got those shots off faster. A Husky wouldn't miss that bad even with open sights.

Could you image having that many $ in rifles, probably purchasing it just for that hunt... the $$$ in sheep hunting clothing, the other gear, hunting sheep from the truck, then missing that bad a half dozen times? Jesus shoot off the mirror next time.Haha One of those shots missed by 4 feet!
Seemed like those sheep were close as F- as well. At one point the guy calls out 350 and the ram appears to be way out there... meaning if I'm not missing something he missed like 2 shots at 50 or 60 yards?

Seemed like those sheep were close as F- as well. At one point the guy calls out 350 and the ram appears to be way out there... meaning if I'm not missing something he missed like 2 shots at 50 or 60 yards?
He probably practiced to 1000 yards all summer in preparation for this hunt. He should have backed up.

Folks are always saying they wish hunting celebrities would show the misses and bad shots. Well, there you go. What a shit show. I would be ashamed to show that, but I guess you’ve got to brag about your accomplishment somehow. I hope I never need a posse like that to kill an animal.

Clearly you've never had a crippled diver duck that needs finishing off.😆
I should have said big game. I watched my son and his cousin both empty their shotguns into a squirrel a couple of weeks ago. Damn thing weighed ten pounds when I picked it up. He looked a lot like that sheep when he was trying to get away.

Back