The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

Wait, what’s wrong with Core-Lokt?
All I know is I took a buddy a couple years ago cow hunting who had never hunted. Never seen an elk before. Made him practice and got a perfect set up for him ( a tad long), Cow crumpled with a Core-Lokt from his 30-06 at 300yrds. We shot two elk that day, mine from a $5 round his from a $1.50. His was just as dead. So apparently nothing

Bullets matter.

Amazing how efficient killing becomes when one understands what’s important.

Solid information here:

Bullets matter.

Solid information here:
Recommend this podcast 100%.

I bought my initial reloading setup 21 years ago, had to get some of everything as I was starting from scratch, I didn’t even know anyone who hand loaded at the time. There were definitely a couple weights of 30 cal Core Lokt’s in the cart. Haven’t bought very many since then though…

I'll shoot them this year if you will. I bet I have some green boxes somewhere. mtmuley
All my brass has bullet in them already. Well unless you can find me some 22 cal. I’ve got some virgin 22-250 brass I could stuff them in

You’ve really gotta work on that velocity. Maybe try some 92 octane? 🤷🏻‍♂️
It was slicker than two eels in a bucket of whale snot, on a corner that in the winter one could be led to believe was created by Satan himself, and of course on coming traffic running with enough lights to land a C130. I was toeing it as it was at 45. 92 octane prolly would put me at ludacris speed.

Bullets matter.

Solid information here:
I was going to recommend this podcast as well even though most here wouldn't listen to it with an open mind.

How is this a crime? Was ne not using Manscaped products?
I'm guessing he had some Starbucks gift cards that he'd drop on the ground in front of a bun boy then when the bunner bent down to pick it up he'd sneak in, do a quick swipe with Manscaped Tubo 9000 XL Hybrid, and voila the bun goes bye-bye.
Maybe the crime was not putting any money on the Starbucks cards?

I'm old school, so I married a woman who never had any balls, so I don't know what hormones have to do with shooting animals.

I lost count of how many animals my wife has killed with her .260, and only one went very far, all one-shot kills. Partitions and then Barnes, now Hammers.
You sound just like my work buddy Les from Madill, OK. His wife shoots a deer every season with a very small cartridge. Shoots them in the neck. She is good at it, very effective and nothing wrong with it.

It is odd to me that a 6.5 is considered a man bun cartridge but a .223 is cool. I don’t have a 6.5, I mostly shoot my 30 Nosler and my 28 Nosler. I still respect any man or woman who successfully hunts with a smaller cartridge

You sound just like my work buddy Les from Madill, OK. His wife shoots a deer every season with a very small cartridge. Shoots them in the neck. She is good at it, very effective and nothing wrong with it.

It is odd to me that a 6.5 is considered a man bun cartridge but a .223 is cool. I don’t have a 6.5, I mostly shoot my 30 Nosler and my 28 Nosler. I still respect any man or woman who successfully hunts with a smaller cartridge
Ya but I respect you more for shooting tooth rattlers

I shoot both 28,30 Noslers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back