The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

The Broadmoor 257 Wby Mag
View attachment 293170
The Creedmoor
View attachment 293171

Leave me out of this!

0tsVo2k.gif

I go to the gym and roll against 22 year olds on tren and exogenous testosterone while I’m just trying to stay alive with my natural ball testosterone. It’s miserable.

Oh yeah and a 243 is definitely underpinned. Big game rifles start at 25 caliber and go up. And no a 300 blackout is not a big game round anymore than an M1 carbine.

And, historically the 6.5x55 was the favorite Africa plains game cartridge for many Europeans, who were the bulk of the Safari clients. I'll bet there have been more plains game killed with it than will ever be killed with any other cartridge, due to reduced opportunity. And the Scandinavians knock over moose with them on a regular basis.

And, for 99% of my hunting, I shot a .300, either H&H or Win Mag. Though, I shot my biggest buck with a 25.06.

But, my wife could never stand that recoil, and she was an assassin with her .260.

This isn't X, where you get paid for posting a troll post.
Aren’t you thinking of the 6.5x54 MS?

I dont see many man buns any more. What I do see are dudes wearing athletic-fitting outdoor/hunting brands (not necessary camo unless they actually hunting, but usually some hunting brand), clean cut and shaven except for mustache, often with flat brimmed hat. Often hunting stickers - at least a few - plastered on truck, usually a Toyota. This is a look I see more of every year, I think you guys probably know what I mean. Where did this look start, why a mustache, and what caliber do these people shoot?

I dont see many man buns any more. What I do see are dudes wearing athletic-fitting outdoor/hunting brands (not necessary camo unless they actually hunting, but usually some hunting brand), clean cut and shaven except for mustache, often with flat brimmed hat. Often hunting stickers - at least a few - plastered on truck, usually a Toyota. This is a look I see more of every year, I think you guys probably know what I mean. Where did this look start, why a mustache, and what caliber do these people shoot?
The Toyota Tundra is the official vehicle of river pimps where I live. mtmuley

The Toyota Tundra is the official vehicle of river pimps where I live. mtmuley
Same. The river pimps, tho, are usually slightly tubby with unkempt hair and/or beard. These elk guys are all super fit and clean-cut save the aforementioned mustache.

Same. The river pimps, tho, are usually slightly tubby with unkempt hair and/or beard. These elk guys are all super fit and clean-cut save the aforementioned mustache.
Gotta stay lean for the Insta followers. Can't be packing around a spare tire and extra lunch box thinking that's what people want to see

I bought a 243 Win and was shamed into thinking it was inadequate. So I sold it and got a 7mm Rem Mag to develop a flinch and hesitancy to shoot at the range. I plan on gifting that monster to my grandson when he’s older.
If you let him shoot it now you can continue all aspects of the tradition.

They shoot magnums. 338 win mags, the elk slayer extraordinaire.

Actually that title would belong to either the7x57 Mauser or 303 British. The 6.5x54 was considered a gentleman’s rifle.
I agree, but I don’t recall any significant use of the 6.5x55 Swede historically in Africa.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back