The Ball and Testosterone remover (The man bun gun)

And, historically the 6.5x55 was the favorite Africa plains game cartridge for many Europeans, who were the bulk of the Safari clients. I'll bet there have been more plains game killed with it than will ever be killed with any other cartridge, due to reduced opportunity. And the Scandinavians knock over moose with them on a regular basis.

And, for 99% of my hunting, I shot a .300, either H&H or Win Mag. Though, I shot my biggest buck with a 25.06.

But, my wife could never stand that recoil, and she was an assassin with her .260.

This isn't X, where you get paid for posting a troll post.

Shoot whatever the heck you want to shoot, and can shoot accurately. I don't own a 6.5 , but also don't think there's anything wrong with the 6.5 creedmoor cartridge itself. The only gripe I've got with it is the hype surrounding it leading to numbnuts taking shots at game way beyond it's reasonable capabilities. Somehow having a 6.5 creed magically turns them into a 1000 yard sniper. But for everyone of those I'm sure there's also a responsible hunter out there that understands it's capabilities and effective range. It will do the job if you do yours. If I was recoil sensitive, I'd have no issue using it or any other light recoiling cartridge if legal. As far as getting your testosterone fix, getting closer to your intended prey should help.

I find the 6.5 Creedmoor intriguing although I do not own one. It has definitely spurred a lot of bullet development in regards to the longer bullets that require faster twist barrels. Hornady has a very good podcast on youtube (under Hornady Manufacturing) that really gets into the weeds if you like that kind of thing. I recommend giving it a watch on the 6.5 Creedmoor.

I'd probably go 6.5 PRC if I was looking for a 6.5.

And, historically the 6.5x55 was the favorite Africa plains game cartridge for many Europeans, who were the bulk of the Safari clients. I'll bet there have been more plains game killed with it than will ever be killed with any other cartridge, due to reduced opportunity. And the Scandinavians knock over moose with them on a regular basis.

And, for 99% of my hunting, I shot a .300, either H&H or Win Mag. Though, I shot my biggest buck with a 25.06.

But, my wife could never stand that recoil, and she was an assassin with her .260.

This isn't X, where you get paid for posting a troll post.
You are right, we shouldn’t be mean to the misguided. Rather educate them and then pass judgement if yet they still Creedmoor after being informed. I am glad you brought up 25-06. IMO, the beautiful 30-06 case family has options for every hunter.

I bought a 243 Win and was shamed into thinking it was inadequate. So I sold it and got a 7mm Rem Mag to develop a flinch and hesitancy to shoot at the range. I plan on gifting that monster to my grandson when he’s older.

Haha. I'm sure shooting a gun he's afraid of and does not enjoy shooting will make his balls drop lower so people will see him as a real man.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back