Caribou Gear

The B.A.D.A.S.S is underway

I just emailed Federal (even signed up for their newsletter). Time for bed now, will hit the others tomorrow or Friday.

I have a former colleague who works at the Anoka plant and we are trying to do some work for them. She brought me over a really nice Federal Premium sweatshirt not long ago! You know it is going good when potential clients are bringing you swag!!

No problem. I already owe you and your sweetheart for your past kindness extended to my daughter and family. Enjoy!

No worries, IDNative -- enjoy your hunt. I've submitted my address for your delivery. ;)

Appreciate all you do Randy, Kim, crew and the fantastic sponsors!. The emphasis on America's future, accessible self guided hunting and the knowledge to increase success rates. With that, it is great to see companies stand up for the self guided public land hunter! My purchases have focused on the sponsors here as I am able to afford. Leupold spotting scope, Federal premium ammo (Nosler 180gr - all the way!), HuntingGPSmaps, etc.

Emails are sent and thank you Big Fin and Mrs. Fin and all the other sponsors.
Although I never won anything in my life, they say there's a first time for everything...

The winner of the bow resides in Colorado. West slope, to be more precise. Hoping he replies to my email pretty soon, or I will have to draw a new winner.

Dag-nabbit! Guess it's not me then. Maybe if he's out hunting and doesn't reply...

Awesome to be part a site with such great sponsors ... Thanks for the chance guys

The winner of the bow resides in Colorado. West slope, to be more precise. Hoping he replies to my email pretty soon, or I will have to draw a new winner.
Please resend the email. Haven't received anything yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back