The B.A.D.A.S.S is underway

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
So, after much delay caused by my filming schedule, we are going to get this drawing underway. There were almost 1,000 entries. Free gear really gets folks going. At least the kind of great free gear we give away.

I have the prizes stacked in the Randy Room. We will draw them in order of value, with the highest value prizes going first. You have all been assinged random numbers and the apps are sorted in that manner. The top 25 random numbers are spread across 13 different states.

With that, here is the first item that we are giving away. I hope you will go to the links below and thanks these sponsors for supporting our TV shows and this website. They have many options they could be associated with, but they choose to support our platforms as they want to be associated with the self-guided public land hunter.

The first item is a fully decked out ........Bowtech Assassin bow. (They sent me the standard bow they use for promos, so you might need to take it to a Bowtech dealer and trade out for a size that fits you.)

In addition, you are going to get the following Montana-made accessories; the finest in their category.

For this show and site to continue, they need to hear from you. All of these platforms are provided at no cost and I hope that as we put the spotlight on these companies, you will let them know that you appreciate them. They put a HUGE amount of emphasis on emails thanking them for support. It would go a long ways if you were so inclined to click the links below and let them know.

Contact information to let these folks know of your support is below. I hope you will click the links and email them.

Federal Premium Ammunition (the company that is underwriting all the shipping and promo costs of this big drawing).

>>>----------> http://www.federalpremium.com/company/contact_us.aspx

Bowtech - http://bowtecharchery.com/#/displaySwf?r=swfs_swfs&i=2

Black Gold - [email protected]

Ripcord - [email protected]

Tightspot - [email protected]

If you add the value of this item, along with all the accessories, someone just walked away with a $1,200 set up. Hopefully that is enough to get some people excited and thanking those companies who are supporting us. Thanks to Federal, Bowtech, Black Gold, Rip Cord, and Tightspot.

We will announce the winner later this week.

Very cool Randy. I've been emailing your sponsors after the Lobowatch tirade, and will continue to do so. Great companies that make great gear.

Thanks for being a great voice for all of us.

We will announce the winner later this week.

At first I was like, heck yes baby!!!! Then I read the blue and I felt like this:

My banana nor Bert are amused by these shenanigans.

Just kidding Fin, thanks for all you do and putting up with us and a big thanks to all your sponsors.

Wow..very generous! I will head to the archery shop and see what procedure I will need to follow to get the correct draw length :)

I for one think it is wonderful that these companies are willing to sponsor a show like yours, Randy, that accurately depicts what TRUE hunting is rather then some of the other staged dribble that it so prevalent.

Thanks to both you and the sponsors for what you do for the hunting tradition!

Headed out tomorrow for 10 days, so I graciously accept my prize and thank the sponsor before hand.

No worries, IDNative -- enjoy your hunt. I've submitted my address for your delivery. ;)

Appreciate all you do Randy, Kim, crew and the fantastic sponsors!. The emphasis on America's future, accessible self guided hunting and the knowledge to increase success rates. With that, it is great to see companies stand up for the self guided public land hunter! My purchases have focused on the sponsors here as I am able to afford. Leupold spotting scope, Federal premium ammo (Nosler 180gr - all the way!), HuntingGPSmaps, etc.

Awesome! Awesome show(s), awesome forum, awesome sponsors. I have never won anything before and don't really see that changing now but someone is about to score some sweet gear!!

Thanks again Randy and all of the sponsors for the fine show and products. I have emailed them all and am hoping to win something. The bow would be awesome!!

I emailed and thanked the sponsors but have also worked on hunts with the owners and staff at Black Gold, Rip Cord, and Tight Spot, as well as Ron Coburn at Bowtech/Savage. All the owners were great folks and its not surprising to see them associated with 2 great shows and a website that are also headed by a great outdoorsman and advocate for hunting. So thank you Randy for all you do and for promoting the lifeblood sponsors of your shows and site.

thCAJIFFE9_zps718fc5d4.jpg

thank you Randy and also your great sponsors. It is most generous of them to make this possible. Now if I could just win something it would be icing on the cake.

love it WV Hunter, stoked for this hopefully when I get back this weekend with two bucks in my truck I will have an e-mail with a new Bowtech in it as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back