MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

The ambiguity of theft and failure of enforcement

If Liberal politicians are continually voted into office, they will continue to pass Liberal laws and policies. Law and order are not really a priority for them. Police officers are government employees who work within the framework set by these politicians. Voting matters !!

I heard a ted talk podcast a few years ago with a person espousing that theft was moral. Her argument was that if you had stuff and someone else didn’t then it was immoral for you to be upset when they took it.
She argued that you should not be attached to stuff.
Some lady, I presume a professor. I have not been able to find the ted talk to link it for everyone.

You would have problems here in Laramie County. We have a DA (fortunately is not running for reelection) that refuses to prosecute most crimes claiming she don't have the budget to do it. Plus the DA's office is a hot mess big time. She fired the bulk of the existing staff when she took office to bring in her own and many of the rest quit rather than work for her. So any gear getting stolen in Cheyenne would likely never see a day in court unless some how it could be prosecuted in county court rather than district court.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back