PEAX Equipment

That time again - Wyoming

Calvin,

If it were me, I'd spend a Twenty and get a Delorme Wyoming map. Its not perfect, but it will get you in the ballpark. I've got them for OR, CO, WY, MT, NM, AZ, AK, and UT...use them all the time and they do show ownerships.

Wonder if this is helpful? :confused:

Elk Units
Wyoming elk-1.jpg

If this helps, I will post up the deer and pronghorn.

If these images show up on other websites, I will ....... :D

Thanks guys. After reading this site, I decided to do a OYO Mule Deer hunt in 2012. Based on how confused I am at trying to figure out the different states, areas, draws, preference points, land status etc, I better get planning now!

hey, thanks for all the great info. this is on my do do list this year, a wy antelope hunt, with montana, idaho trip, and hmmmm a couple more to ponder on,plus i put my grandson in for everything here in washington, starting his points early. thanks again.

You should stick those on the wyoming resource page Fin. Some great info there.

Just an FYI for those of you that use your SS# for your Sportsperson ID in WY. Effective this year you will need to change it. You can do this online by going to the apply online page and hitting the button that says Do Not Know Sportsperson ID. It will ask you a couple questions and then reassign you a new number. If you apply for other people like I do, do this asap so you don’t run into trouble on the last day to apply!

Just finished my elk app. Would hate to get busy and miss a deadline.

You guys all noticed the Wyoming deadline for this year, didn't you? Don't miss it.

And that folks is your OYOA tip of the day - No charge!

Looks like Wyoming is anti Mac, the application for draws does not support the browser

OK, after spending 20 minutes reading I still have not figured this out. If I, a non-resident, want to hunt elk with a bow in Wyoming, do I have to apply for a specific unit or can I buy a bull tag OTC and hunt anywhere?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back