Thanks Federal!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Many of you have been asking about the sponsorship situation of On Your Own Own Adventures. Well, some pretty big news to add today.

Federal Premium Ammunition was one of the first sponsors to step forward and support the concept of a show dedicated to the On Your Own hunter. They are one of those great companies operated by hunters, who understands their market. As I say, "They get it!"

Well, after the great feedback of the first season, they have decided to renew their agreement. And, the bigger news is that they want the show title to carry their name. So, starting in 2010, Federal Premium Ammunition will be the title sponsor of On Your Own Adventures.

As you can see by the attached press release, the president of Federal, Mark DeYoung, understands what the non-guided experience is all about, and Federal is putting their money where their mouth is.

Federal Premium Ammunition Takes Title Sponsor of On Your Own Adventures

I hope that when you purchase ammunition, you will consider how strongly Federal supports your style of hunting, and will purchase thier products.

Thanks Federal.

Congrats to you and all the folks that help you bring OYOA to us.
A Title sponsorship like that is great.

First Randy, Give your wife and son a big Hug! There is no way a man can do what you have set out to do without the support of a strong family. You and the OYOA gang deserve all that may come your way! John......PS: When is the next Yard Sale?

Way to go Randy!!

Before long they will all be beating at your door wanting to provide sponsorships.

Congratulations.

Congrats OYOA - Randy and all those who make this happen! Definately well deserved.

I have used Federal 180 nosler partition for hunting for a good amount of time... Thankfully along with that my employer supplies us with .40 caliber Federal ammunition to boot.

A great joy to value my support for outstanding product knowing their support of OYO hunters.

Cheers guys! Thanks for sharing the news!

I will use Fed ammo in the rifle I plan to buy from Randy at distress pricing.

Kidding aside, Federal is what I use when not 'running' Conley cartridges.

:DI would think OYOA website has more than 28,000 visits...dang I log in 5 times a day and after a year that is about 1,800 visits. :hump:

Congrats Fin!

:DI would think OYOA website has more than 28,000 visits...dang I log in 5 times a day and after a year that is about 1,800 visits. :hump:

Congrats Fin!

Yeah, that was supposed to be 28,000 unique visitors since July 1st. That's what happens when you ask a makerting agent to do something. ;)

We average about 30,000 visits per month. Thanks to guys like you, fowladdict. Keep it up.

Wow! Fantastic news. I agree with Upper deck, I think there will be many other companies knocking on your door to discuss the possibility of being sponsors over the next few months.

Congrats Randy!! You know that you truly have something when we are in a depression and your business is only growing!! Well done and well deserved!! Keep up the good work !

That's great Randy! I'm glad that you're finding some hard earned and well deserved support and success.

Cool, you think you can persuade them into cranking out some primers now ? Its been 2 years since I've seen GM215M's for sale!

Back