Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Task force $1,950 NR elk tag

Here is what I don't get. As a somewhat smart man understanding the basic principles of how to run a business I know this: A backlog of work means good job security and also allows you the luxury of being able to overcharge knowing the few customers you lose will only slightly help your backlog.

So if the outfitter are complaining their clients can't get tags, why would any outfitter actually want that to change right now?

Or is it because they can't get enough clients right now are have openings that aren't getting filled? Well then if that's the case, maybe it's time to stop charging so much?

It’s because they want repeat clients. Easier than finding new ones. Montana is the same way

Why not just expand landowner tags, that way the landowners can make money off the outfitters and the outfitters will always have a tag for rich elites.

Simply amazing. Point creep in the regular draw is going to skyrocket. That general season tag just went from every 4 to 5 years to every 10 if not more.

I would like to stamp my feet and say that I am going to burn points and leave Wyoming forever….but I’ve spent money on dumber shit.

Changes will be in affect for the 2024 draw?
I’ll probably shoot the moon on in the special draw on at least on species.
Yes, 2024. They won't have time to make it for 2023.

I don’t suspect this will change much in draw odds department. Maybe I’m wrong in that thought. I wish I was one and done in wyoming but I jumped right back in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisb970
Back