MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Take this Job and Shove it... PArt II

Moosie

Grand poopa
Well... After 5 years of my wife Working at her Current job, and really liking it, getting paid well and helping to Pay for My hunting trips, and turning 29 this year, She's going to Retire. I told her she needed to work till she was 30 when We got married thinknig that # would keep slipping till she was ... Ohhhh maybe 50
wink.gif
at least ~!~!~!! but 28 3/4 seems like it jsut works out better at this point in life.

With 3 little Moosies Running around, School starting up, Daycare Hassles, Etc, Etc... Just seemed like the thing to do .

As of the Afternoon on Thursday, 2 more Days.. Mrs' Moosie is Retired with nothing to do but Sit around the House Watching Soap operas and Eating BON BON's .... OHHH what a life
wink.gif

Congrats ON Retirement MRs' Moosie !!!! PLEASE let me still go hunting !!!!
eek.gif
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats Mrs. Moosie..
biggrin.gif
Jerry Springer is on at 10:00am and 2:00pm Monday - Friday
biggrin.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
biggrin.gif
Now thats quality T.V.
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Hey Oscar can i come take care of the 3 little moosies and live off of you for the rest of my life too?

(I'll get a job at burger king and get you free food)

Uh oh now she has time for some real shopping Oscar
tongue.gif
MY wife managed to stop working when we got married 23 years ago
rolleyes.gif
still don't know how she got that one past me
biggrin.gif

I'm happy for you. Life gets more simple when the little lady is a full time mom. She'll spoil you rotten.

As of the Afternoon on Thursday, 2 more Days.. Mrs' Moosie is Retired with nothing to do but Sit around the House Watching Soap operas and Eating BON BON's

Sounds like Peggy Bundy. Are you going to start selling shoes Moosie?
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Congrats to Mrs. Moosie.
cool.gif

I'd love for The Wife to be able to retire, but unfortunately she pays a significant portion of our bills...if we were going to give up an income it'd probably be mine.
eek.gif

Good luck, Mrs. Moosie...let me be the first to put $10 on a bet that you will be going stir-crazy and ready to go back to work inside of 3 years.
wink.gif

Congrats Mrs Moosie!!!! And we all thought Moosie was the one working an angle in the relationship! Retirement at 30, who wouldn't like that!

Maybe she can make a million doing web pages from home or something, write children's books, write about hunting from a wife's point of view. I think she will need a tape recorder, while she's doing things for and with the three youngsters.

Good luck with the new challenges ahead!

with 3 kids + Moosie she will be working full time, and life will be good for the whole family. Way to go Mrs. Moosie!

Thanks on the Congrats all.

I'm very excited to be home with the little ones, however it's not gonna be any walk in the park. Who has time for soap operas and bon bons?
smile.gif

I'm just hoping our littlest doesn't end up living in his carseat while I shuffle the other two to the places they need to be. I'll busy busy, but I've been waiting for this since our first was born. It's fun to see the boys faces when you try to explain to them that mom isn't gonna be working in the office anymore, but staying home with them. I think it's starting to sink in a little.

Hey Mr. Moosie, we'll talk later about the hunting opportunities you may or may not have.
biggrin.gif

Retirement??? No way!! Just a new life style.
biggrin.gif

-Mrs. Moosie

'bout doggone time is all I got to say.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Speaking as someone was has been there, done that, I sure didn't go stir crazy. Well unless you count that moment that I said sure I'll help out with your Hunting Website bro. Maybe it wasn't stir but that was definitely some kind of crazy.
rolleyes.gif

Moosie, with her retired, she can cut the grass, shovel the walk, fix the cars, load the truck with your gear when you have to do them important fact finding missions. All them little things that her HONEY used to do. That will free your spare time up for the important things in life. Fishing, Hunting, Poker, Beer Testing, etc.

Way to go Mrs. Moosie...
There is nothing better for kids than to have their momma stay home and make sure they are raised right....My hats off to you and thumbs are pointing upwards....
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

Back