MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Swan Mount back finally

That's really nice! How are they as table fare? Ive had sandhill crane which aren't too bad.

That is a nice mount!
I had one hanging for almost 25 years and had friends and family ask about it than the other mounts.
Werty, to me, they taste similar to a Canada goose. They're alright. Grind them to burger meat is best.

Awesome. I have had several opportunities to harvest swans when waterfowl hunting however never in a state that it is legal. Congrats

Awesome. I have had several opportunities to harvest swans when waterfowl hunting however never in a state that it is legal. Congrats

We have them on our lake in our back yard for a few days every fall...that's what got the wheels turning.

North Carolina is great swan hunting...those things almost scare ya when they fly into the decoys they are so huge.

Too bad you only get 1 tag...took 2 years to draw too.

Do I dare ask, what does swan taste like, is it good?
They are fairly palatable. I would say you can really taste the rooty tubey diet in the breasts, but if you braise them just right they can becomparable to a good roast beef!

Sweet. I had mine done just like this from Montana. They take up a tone of wall space.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back