Sure signs of summer in your area

A sure sign summer has come in suburban MN is that folks are already b$tching about the sound of freedom (fireworks). Bunch of nansie pansies (been watch too much Denny Crane lately on Hulu).

What sure sign of summer pops in your neck of the woods after Mem Day?
People from MN asking if it's summer yet. Just kidding but my last employer's home office was in Minnetonka so it was always fun to compare weather. Oddly enough, late summer there was a 50/50 chance it was just as hot up there as it was here.

Clouded up by noon. Showers for an hour or so then the real deal. Starts rumbling and then the bolt hits close enough to rock the house...power out til dinner time.
Wet ground this morning and a week of clear & 75...the 1st week of June a week late.

Signs of summer for me is the first visit to the summer cabin which is inaccessible 4-6 months of the year. Always a bit anxious to see what fun things await. Here’s what I got to enjoy today…

There’s a pool table under there somewhere…
IMG_0093.jpeg

Oh, there it is…
IMG_0095.jpeg

Garage timber snapped like a toothpick, but fortunately the roof held on it. Barely…
IMG_0108.jpeg

Anyone know a good contractor around Kemmerer, WY? 🤔 🤦‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

A sure sign summer has come in suburban MN is that folks are already b$tching about the sound of freedom (fireworks). Bunch of nansie pansies (been watch too much Denny Crane lately on Hulu).

What sure sign of summer pops in your neck of the woods after Mem Day?
Ha it's supposed to snow here next week summer was 2 weeks in early may.

80's and windy. Pinion gnats eating Rio & I alive today. Some wildflowers pushing. Spotty bodies.
Time for bug juice.
Oh, come on monsoons!!!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexn
Back