Caribou Gear

Superbowl Picks...

I am keeping my pick a secret for about 8 hours and then I will tell.

I still have a sports book ticket left... its on the steelers... so If they win I collect... But I like how the packers have been playing in the last part of the season...Just hope its a good game...[ glad the booger picker/wiper from the Jets isn't playing]

I will be rooting for the Packers, I hope they win.
If I was going to place a bet, it would be on the Steelers.

Going for Green Bay, still bitter about the Steelers stealing one from Seattle.

Also rooting for the young women of Dallas being able to keep Big Ben at arms length.

Also rooting for the young women of Dallas being able to keep Big Ben at arms length.

Those are Texas women your talking about. They'll knee big Ben in the groin so hard he'll be taking snaps in the fetal position.:hump:

I hope Green Bay wins, only because I would like to see Korey Hall get a superbowl ring.

Last edited:
Great game! Green bay won this hands down... both offense and defense. Offensively, Rodgers showed he is a star quality QB... Defensively, the packers kept Roth sooo in check... Roth was unable to play his magic.

Packers took this hands down - can't blame it on anything - other than congratulate the packers for an exceptionally offensive and defensive game.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back