PEAX Equipment

Sunset on a 50+ year Hunter

Very sorry for your loss. Last year’s deer photo is a great one. You were lucky to have him as your Dad.

Very sorry for your loss. I expect that photo, and the memories, will help you and your family in the coming days.

So sorry. Prayers to you and your family. As a Christian, we have the comfort of knowing that it may be the end here, but you will have eternity with him on that mountain in heaven.

So very sorry for your loss. I will pray for peace and comfort for your family. It's never easy to lose the ones we love, and no amount of good memories will replace their presence. But the memories will stay with you until you ree each other again.

Thank you everyone for the prayers and well wishes. I spent most of last night thinking about him and feeling sorry. I realized that I am the age he was when I was my kids age. I thought of the last 30 years and how much he has taught me as a youth growing into an adult. I was thankful for his mentorship and know he was proud on how I turned out. I prayed to God to grant me the same blessing with my kids as he had with all of us.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back