Sunday Pic of the Day

Aww he's a sweet fella although I wouldn't wanna be around if he got ornery. That may be the field from your dreams too because the nearest trees probably 300+ yards. One of my grandaddies bulls once chased me luckily I was near a fenced off oil pump hopped over and was trapped for around 2 hours till my mom came looking for me. Man had some big damn bulls luckily Angus mostly so no horns.View attachment 268645
Some of his prize steers.
I LOVE a good black angus steak!!!!
I'm too old to run very far any more!!!!

Been thinking about Alaska quite a bit lately. One of my pics from Talkeetna of Denali with a bonus bush plane included.

View attachment 269084
This brings some memories. We did a float trip based out of Talkeetna. We took the Alaskan railroad an hour or so north then hiked into a spot on the Susitna (sp?) then rafted back into Talkeetna. It was a fantastic day.

52757930280_91d04140d9_5k.jpg

I am guessing there would be a lot less green left in the field if I were running that tractor. 😀
That's going to be a field of shallots and I wish the green stripes were twice as tall. The stripes are wheat, meant as wind protection while the shallots are small, they'll help as long as the wind doesn't test us too much.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back