Sunday Pic of the Day

20220220_194244.jpg

Loading up my bucket/seat for tomorrow's hunt. There were a few thousand snows in the field tonight. Smart money says they'll be gone, I have terrible luck with geese. At least the weather looks decent

ABA52147-0337-4240-95E4-5A745424BBC4.jpeg
I put a doe carcass down on the river bank in October and look where it ended up! The river doesn’t get that high so I know it didn’t get washed up into a tree. Do you think a golden or bald eagle tried to fly off and dropped it? I found it about 30 yds upstream from where I put it in Oct. We have a ton of eagles that hunt this stretch of river as it stays open all winter long. Just curious how she made it up into the tree? It’s a private stretch and I didn’t see any tracks besides mine, so don’t think a human threw it up there.

We’re spoiled here in Wisconsin. I feel bad for the folks on here that have to tell themselves tillamook is good cheese.
I bought some tillamook last year just to see what all the hype was about, It falls well short, in my humble opinion. My wife thought it was the most blah tasting sharp cheddar I've ever brought home.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back