Sunday Pic of the Day

Came across this little dude on my hike, dead as a door nail. Looks to be in perfect condition.
View attachment 212907
They don't live long. Raised three from pinkies after I watched a Red Tail take their mom. They got nippy at about 2 month's old and so we couldn't handle them after that. Cute little buggers. Ours ate fresh clean foods and developed beautiful coats. If Mrs. Islander could have taken it I'd have their coats on the wall. :)

They live about two to three years naturally. A snake somehow got into the house and ate the runt "Mini Cooper". Suprisingly, that snake is the only man, beast, or thing that I have ever felt geniune hate for. :)
IMG_6649.JPGIMG_7237.JPG

Last edited:
.270 barrel Go Mai knife and leather sheath. Finished the sheath today, which is my first. Still need to put an edge on the knife.

I started making knives a little over 2 years ago with this knife as my goal. I had a .270 barrel that was blown out and wanted a knife, but was too cheap to pay a pro to do it. Instead, I've spent far more on tools than it would have cost to have it made, but I've had a blast doing it. Made some mistakes on the knife finish, but the next one will be better.

270 Knife.JPG270 butt.JPG

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back