Sunday Pic of the Day

Shot sunday! Bucket list dream hunt and dream bull! Some great Wyoming neighbors even helped make it dream packout! (Thanks again if any of you see this!) Big old monster that will make B&C, absolute amazing experiance!

Attachments

• 1421.jpeg
    1421.jpeg
    36 KB · Views: 25
Seriously cannot believe it’s already here. Everyone talks about how fast it all goes—I hate the truth in that.
Turn around and they are married. My daughter was born in 1996. Married last year in October. Miss my "little" girl but proud of where she is going as an adult. My great kids are how I redeemed myself for my misspent youth. mtmuley

Sign, sign
Everywhere a sign
51431436616_a593848e21_5k.jpg

Any horsemen know if this is particularly old? Found it when picking up a grouse. Thought it was kind of interesting that the nails were still attached.

View attachment 193692
It’s actually pretty common on a thrown shoe. The clinches get loose, and then the shoe hooks on something and pulls off.

Shot sunday! Bucket list dream hunt and dream bull! Some great Wyoming neighbors even helped make it dream packout! (Thanks again if any of you see this!) Big old monster that will make B&C, absolute amazing experiance!
Congratulations! He is a tank, what rifle and cartridge did you use? If you don't mind me asking.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back