Sunday Pic of the Day

This is Jimmy, my wife says she is my shop wife. She is so needy. About 35 words smart. Like to ride on the Harley, likes to interupt when customers are in the shop . Her favorite time of the day is laying on her back and having her head rubbed.
Can a bird get anymore attached.

Attachments

• 20191109_173726.jpg
    20191109_173726.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
The top shelf of our mantle is the "toy timeout" zone. My youngest just tried to liberate one of her toys. Thank God the rim of her skirt hooked a knob probably stopped her from cracking her skull. Same kid that just got out of a cast for breaking her arm on the monkey bars. God help me!20210819_161325.jpg

Last edited:
The top shelf of our mantle is the "toy timeout" zone. My youngest just tried to liberate one of her toys. Thank God the rim of her skirt hooked a knob probably stopped her from cracking her skull. Same kid that just got out of a cast for breaking her arm on the monkey bars. God help me!View attachment 193418
Good quality cabinet and door right there!…probably did her some good to be in that position for a few minutes to contemplate her poor decision.…but, then again, probably not 😄. Something will eventually “click” as she gets older I’m sure. Good luck to you and I hope you can hang onto patience and a sense of humor through all that.

Mom txt me this morning and said buck wrecked her cherry tree,
078DF78E-24A5-4718-B8C5-B8FA89508567.jpeg
3F03C27C-586F-4B00-AA65-D8C1F972EA8E.jpeg

then she txt me and said it might not live after that , to which I replied ya that tree will probably die, mom txt me back , I was talking about the deer 🦌 ! Ha ha ha , my parents have always given the deer a free pass on their property, that freedom card might be in danger of being revoked!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back