Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sunday Pic of the Day

Monster Roosevelt Bull Rub , My hunting buddy John and I have known about an area where a Roosevelt Beast roams , We’ve had trail cameras in that area on and off over the last couple years he’s never stepped in front of one, last year during archery season I got within 30 yards of him , I couldn’t see him he was in crap so thick with his cows and he was snapping trees and making sounds and snorts that made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end , I’ve never heard an elk sound so mean and nasty and just demonic but , he’s still alive and we found another one of his rubs this year. I hope even if we don’t ever harvest this thing that we at least finally get to see him or a picture of it at some point, Until then one can only wonder he looks like
4BAC1598-3017-423F-A9B0-0785D08BCB1C.jpeg

It’s a big family funday Sunday. And I’m going hard on the ribs.

Top left rack will be an experiment - using my last brick of hot green chiles from last year to do “green chile al pastor” smoked ribs. Rest of them will be pretty standard.

27D97519-1BEA-41C7-99FA-921D60098F31.jpeg

Just about stepped on this guy at work the other day. I was standing where the point of the tape was, never did rattle, move, or anything. Temperature dropped a bunch so must have been sluggish, thankfully.

21371.jpeg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back