PEAX Equipment

Sucks

Smr18

Just want to say it really sucks and breaks my heart to realize that a website like this exists along with podcasts and whatever else designed to give out all the information about where and how to hunt. Keep giving away all the info social media is going to ruin hunting. Welcome to Montana tell all your friends to move here but make sure it’s bozeman and you have to buy all the most updated and expensive gear with a huge diesel truck. Websites like this suck

Just want to say it really sucks and breaks my heart to realize that a website like this exists along with podcasts and whatever else designed to give out all the information about where and how to hunt. Keep giving away all the info social media is going to ruin hunting. Welcome to Montana tell all your friends to move here but make sure it’s bozeman and you have to buy all the most updated and expensive gear with a huge diesel truck. Websites like this suck
There were hundreds before you who paved the way with knowledge, expertise, equipment, and technology making it possible for you, the benefactor of all their hard work, to enjoy recreational hunting. Even if you were born and raised in a cave and taught yourself to hunt with a sharp stick, you still benefited from the political work of hundreds to ensure there is huntable land, animals to hunt, and laws permitting you to pursue them.

Sober as a bird. I’m just that passionate about how a feel about these stupid websites. I made this username to voice my opinion. And no I don’t need a hunting buddy because you would post on here exactly where we went and every detail about it and there will be 10 Washington license plates next time I go.

Sober as a bird. I’m just that passionate about how a feel about these stupid websites. I made this username to voice my opinion. And no I don’t need a hunting buddy because you would post on here exactly where we went and every detail about it and there will be 10 Washington license plates next time I go.
If this and other sites are so "stupid" then what in the hell are you doing signing up for it in the first place? I thought MAYBE you were being sarcastic with that post, but apparently not. I'll say it first. If you don't want to contribute and enjoy the place without bitching right from the start, GET OUT! Leave us "stupid" people talk about what we like. As a famous chicken once said, "Go, ah say go away boy, ya bother me". 🤫

I said it in my last post I made a username to start this post. That’s it. Hell no im not going to contribute shit my family worked to damn hard to just give it all away to everybody who wants to see it just to make myself look like a badass. The culture has changed. It’s not about tradition anymore it’s about who can shoot the biggest animal with the coolest gadgets and then post it all over the internet to my their dick feel bigger

I said it in my last post I made a username to start this post. That’s it. Hell no im not going to contribute shit my family worked to damn hard to just give it all away to everybody who wants to see it just to make myself look like a badass. The culture has changed. It’s not about tradition anymore it’s about who can shoot the biggest animal with the coolest gadgets and then post it all over the internet to my their dick feel bigger

Do you have a brother in Wyoming that hunts lions?

welcome to the site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we get it .you hate us and are better then we are . thanks for stopping by.

while I do understand and don't entirely disagree. this site is not just about swelling ones privates . it is also about like minded people ,shooting the bull about things they are passionate about. sure some share hunting spots and area info, but most are a bit vague and don't share their honey holes until they get to know and trust someone.

I love your passion but you should work on your anger a bit.

I think you've got the wrong site man. If you look, I think you'll find very few posts that outright say specifically where an animal was taken. You could also probably be out hunting or mentoring a new hunter on the 'real' way to hunt instead of sitting in front of a computer complaining about it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back